"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I was imagining it as my boss. He was shocked and then less than impressed. I could care less as I just need to pop the new Amber cover on and I'll be transferring soon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Can't say I have ever gotten mad enough at someone to punch my truck... If I'm that pissed, the rightful recipient is getting it in the suck hole:rofl:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Brian punched the white whale once at the track when it wouldn’t shift right. The truck won that battle

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Guilty of this myself. The lb7 had a nice big dent in the front fender when things weren’t going right $6k later :D that reaction runs in the family. The 6.2 I drive has the same dent in the same spot from a hammer when Pop got mad at it, and Dad had a nice dent in his bed in his old Silverado. Anger issues much? Why I drink beer now

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Guilty of this myself. The lb7 had a nice big dent in the front fender when things weren’t going right $6k later :D that reaction runs in the family. The 6.2 I drive has the same dent in the same spot from a hammer when Pop got mad at it, and Dad had a nice dent in his bed in his old Silverado. Anger issues much? Why I drink beer now

I don't think beer and anger work together at all

CarolinaHD

Feb 8, 2011
NC
Just wrapped up my first Allison rebuild, thanks to Evan :thumb: Probably install it Friday then maybe try and test fire the 03 this weekend. Pretty pumped

M.A.M.

Jan 9, 2016
Ohio
Swapped out a tensioner and belt this morning in a parts store parking lot. L5P tensioners were a day out at any dealership I checked, so I bought an LML tensioner, and it fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Drove it to the parts store to get brake and power steering fluid. Also got asked how much I wanted for my truck and how many miles were on it. He didn't like it when I said 217k as he left after he heard that.

Side note, anything I need to be aware of when replacing brake lines and flushing the brakes with new brake fluid?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk