"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Only 140 a tire with the abuse i put them through... hell yeah I'll buy them again. I basically drift every corner and intersection. Can't believe I haven't been pulled over and clubbed yet. :roflmao:

Haha.. Well they are cheap I'll give them that.

I'm just afraid Id get stuck in wet grass with them.

I've decided if I don't go with a 10ply toyo at2 like the last truck I'll get toyo st2s in a 305/50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Only 140 a tire with the abuse i put them through... hell yeah I'll buy them again. I basically drift every corner and intersection. Can't believe I haven't been pulled over and clubbed yet. :roflmao:
:rofl: this is me to the T. Can't help but wonder how hard I can whip the next turn without losing it. Lmao it's fun though that's all that matters.

The best part are people's faces, like did that really just happen......yep sure did!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona

:rofl: this is me to the T. Can't help but wonder how hard I can whip the next turn without losing it. Lmao it's fun though that's all that matters.

The best part are people's faces, like did that really just happen......yep sure did!

Are either of you using aftermarket sway bars.?

UGAfsuFAN

Sep 29, 2015
Between VA Beach & Tallahassee
Waiting on Calvert Suspensions to open in California to order a set of Caltracs and gotta replace my ubolts. Any reccomendations on best ubolts? Mine have stretched and are loose. I've tightened them but will replace after caloric install.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Kryptonite centerlink showed up this morning....if I feel ambitious after lunch I might start on that. Gotta do passenger side axle seal too while I'm working in that same area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Josh it looks like your pinion seal might be leaking too...

I have the shaft out now, is it normal to be able to move the diff around when I pull the shaft and housing off the passenger side? I understand there are two big bolts that help hold it in place....but mine seems to wiggle easily with the passenger side axle tube off...

830king

Oct 24, 2013
Central MN
Oh and my dhd brace fits back on with the kryptonite centerlink and rare parts idler and pitman arms in case anybody is wondering. My sway bar links seem to hit the tie rods tho so I will need some longer ones....

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Waiting on Calvert Suspensions to open in California to order a set of Caltracs and gotta replace my ubolts. Any reccomendations on best ubolts? Mine have stretched and are loose. I've tightened them but will replace after caloric install.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I just had a set made. There is a heavy duty truck shop here that makes them. The quality is much better than any aftermarket u bolt. IMO