"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Well I'm trying to get one. Also need some optilube. Trying to figure out what they do with the factory pickup on the top of the tank so it's not open?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I just left mine open. Just more ventilation. Not much can get up there unless you have it in that deep of water or mud. Have heard of people running their lift pump return to it. You could always put one of them rubber vacuum caps on there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pnw_lml

Apr 26, 2016
I found out why my truck has been running like sh*t. It's been cutting out when I apply throttle. The only thing that changed was installing an efi live tune from motorops. After a trip to the dealership (who found nothing) I called a local diesel shop and they suggested I call motorops again and find out if I was sent deleted tunes instead of the non deleted tunes I ordered. thanks now I have to delete or figure out how to run efi live from my laptop and follow 25 "easy" steps (hope I don't screw anything up) in order to save my previous deleted files and download and install new non-deleted files onto my autoCAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Brock, my fass came with a little blue piece that clipped into the factory fuel pick up line. I left that in there and ran extra hose off it and plugged it with a bolt and c clamp. I can get a picture in a bit

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
put 18" blk rims on, not sure i like the look but it sure as hell rides better
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Changed the alternator on my truck. It stranded me (battery light been on a few days so I thought the gauge was just bad since it kept starting/running fine & not dipping below the tick halfway btwn 9 & 14V). That procrastination bit me yesterday morning. Not too big a deal though since it was at my house. ;)

Had a 105amp unit on it but I stepped up to the 140amp unit with the replacement. Can't complain about the original unit, it had 195K miles on it unless the original owner had to change it in the first 75k miles. I've put the last 125k miles on it & know this is the first time it's been changed since I've had the truck.

Not a bad job to do but damn it sucked getting the bottom bolt lined up just right. Hell it took an hour to get the bolts back in. :(

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Changed the alternator on my truck. It stranded me (battery light been on a few days so I thought the gauge was just bad since it kept starting/running fine & not dipping below the tick halfway btwn 9 & 14V). That procrastination bit me yesterday morning. Not too big a deal though since it was at my house. ;)

Had a 105amp unit on it but I stepped up to the 140amp unit with the replacement. Can't complain about the original unit, it had 195K miles on it unless the original owner had to change it in the first 75k miles. I've put the last 125k miles on it & know this is the first time it's been changed since I've had the truck.

Not a bad job to do but damn it sucked getting the bottom bolt lined up just right. Hell it took an hour to get the bolts back in. :(
I swapped mine to 140 while back. Helps alot with the truck runs both the grid heater an glowplugs are the same time

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
In the process of re redoing my fuel lines and fixing my 3 inch Y bridge as well as building a new intake.

Attachments

• tmp_3791-IMG_20160430_154619-1547466923.jpg
    tmp_3791-IMG_20160430_154619-1547466923.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 77

chevor

Highway hauler.
Sep 17, 2015
On the Road
I seem to be getting code P0401 daily now. My Edge saids it's EGR insufficient flow. Over 755,000 on the truck and it's never ran stronger.