"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Smart man, I can't find a 4x4 anywhere :( might just have to run a divorced case.

If you were doing a swap I'd adapt a ford zf in, they can fit a bigger clutch and you can actually find them, but there still not cheap. Funny because I wouldn't mind building a 2wd zf toy. Mines in 2wd most of the time anyway, and I could build a sweet airbag setup on the front of a 2wd

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I've let this slide too long

Tom...you couldn't handle my life

Yeah Russ, go F**K yourself in the ass, DP style with desert cacti
I didnt have the cash for a minute...and I explained that I would and asked you to do the build and let me make payment installments...

The "decision I made" was made for me
"I wanted it stock" ???? STFU RUSS- That was your idea, you pushed it and I conceeded to the idea due to lack of options

You still have the parts?
If I trusted you I'd buy every one right now

You took advantage of a bad situation and I offered to pay you as things resolved with my situation, as they have....You're out 11kk? Jesus, get real Russ...

You got about 12k in aftermarket parts...you even took my friggin serviceable lifetime oil filter

You stood behind the engine, Salvage motor or not...
YOU DID SHOTTY WORK OR ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN CUZ YOU WERE FRUSTRATED

YOU SAID IT TOOK 40hrs to put a stock engine back together, when you also said you pulled it whole from a donor truck...??? How's that work again?

Russ, you got more than you deserved
Period

And I've been under the hood fixin YOUR SHIT, every other week...including the night I picked it up when the headlights didnt work...remember??? There's been coolant leaks, and it uses coolant (which I discussed with you the night I picked it up) the downpipe was loose, the cold side IC pipe to intercooler connection looked like a teeneager took his best shot at makin somethin work and it blew off the week I got it back, I was surprised it made it home, despite "how I drive" ...what else, lets see....the hood was hitting the fender and chipped the paint, there was a new dent in the passenger side fender....your "crew" couldnt even get the fender liners in right LMFAO!!! Oh, there was not enough trans fluid, which is why it shifted poorly (which I also mentioned the night I got it back, and fixed myself at the first service station I stopped at, watching coolant pour off the passenger side of the engine) it was low on oil...in fact, I don't believe you even changed the oil upon the swap...the filter was hammered, I'd guess the trans fluid is from the donor truck as well

You haven't heard a word about it cuz you're not worth my time...what were you gonna tell me, drive it back to Cali? Please...

You're a shiester and a fink
There's a reason you don't get along with Mike L and PPE...as you talked devious shit on them in person

You even talked shit about the mods on this forum and of the forum itself...or are you gonna back out of those statements, now, being called out on it...

It cracks me up how you can praise some one for so much, how he helped so much and explain just how much you hold them out on cash, then they do what they can to get you back on the road cause you can't cough up the dough but now they are the worse guy in the world cause the truck isn't 100% perfect when done by you rushing him. Russ ain't perfect in the eyes of the guys here but damn Jason, you bring a new low with this two facesness I've seen from you lately.

Suck it up dude.

Just incase you forgot everything you've posted ;)
78cf19d446d788e285c2ba035435e21e.jpg

1951a06463103d4f3887ccd7a657bad2.jpg

8ae88309b737325744e078a455cf1fd6.jpg

72ce05a1ea8979eacf509bedd9eb4ccc.jpg

3ee736feb8319bc08e5b694a5ce34c40.jpg

2e374df64c2532dfa14375365657a58f.jpg

158b36d3c56f731f20a69bb8d1fef4ed.jpg

f32244f41664b63067f58daff92e42f3.jpg

1f31d00cc781b28cea7796137133aef4.jpg

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
You need meds bud! Yeah, 40hrs pulling your motor, tearing it down, installing the yard motor, plus all the other crap that adds up and not free. "Payments and installments" lmfao..., for what life??? Dude I had to buy you food because you had no money.., you would hardly return calls or messages from any of your multiple cell phones, the car rental place here sent the cops looking for you in Washinton because you hadn't paid them in weeks... Your a joke to think I was taking advantage of a situation, and yes very concerned how the time/funds I had invested were going to be taken care of, especially after you telling me "she's my wife" then "Dude, we aren't even married, and the truck is in her name, I don't know what's going to happen". Yes I did find your "serviceable oil filter" in the shop after you left, in fact it's still sitting in the same spot. Yeah $11k, new crank, Carrillos (I was able to use), AF "street" cam, machine work, and all associated internal parts plus un paid labor add up quick.. I got $12k in aftermarket parts?? The Trans was sold for a price you agreed on, then had to locate and buy a stock Trans ($1200)..., the aftermarket injectors you had me send off and have serviced cost me $700, and you traded a set of stock injectors for yours plus some cash..., I made $400 on that deal after paying the $700.., turbo, yup I made some money on, and the rest is sitting in a pile. Your some kind of special to think everything is free.

The lights you fixed yourself under the dash, BD controller issue or something, had nothing to do with me we never touched the interior.

Boost tube to IC you knew was a temp piece because, you had the other side at home and the aftermarket IC needed to be connected somehow (you even made a post here wanting to have one sent my way ASAP). We made it work temporary to get your ass home!

We can go round and round, I've got all the texts and emails about how your ex was screwing somebody else, living down south in Ca, illegally refinanced a broken down truck, kept the funds so you couldn't fix it, you telling she was going to sell the truck, then you were going to trade it in and needed it stock because it would sell for more up there...

Yes absolutly I have no issue talking about the mentioned above, who have made it a point to try and burn me at one point or another. And I'm sure you remember clearly my comment referring to Mike was something along the lines of "Not sure why the grumpy old guy doesn't like me, I've got nothing against him. Maybe because I take some of his Cali jobs, and fixed a few of his that didn't make it the 400mi trip home.., in fact he sent me kits to repair them". Not sure of the mods you speak of, but this place has changed yes...

We installed a motor from the yard, --->as soon as it was fired up at 10pm<--- you literally got in and hauled ass back home after not sleeping "for two days"... There was literally no time given to go over anything and you know it. We could go round and round with the he said she said crap, but you sir are not worth my time!

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
You need meds bud! Yeah, 40hrs pulling your motor, tearing it down, installing the yard motor, plus all the other crap that adds up and not free. "Payments and installments" lmfao..., for what life??? Dude I had to buy you food because you had no money.., you would hardly return calls or messages from any of your multiple cell phones, the car rental place here sent the cops looking for you in Washinton because you hadn't paid them in weeks... Your a joke to think I was taking advantage of a situation, and yes very concerned how the time/funds I had invested were going to be taken care of, especially after you telling me "she's my wife" then "Dude, we aren't even married, and the truck is in her name, I don't know what's going to happen". Yes I did find your "serviceable oil filter" in the shop after you left, in fact it's still sitting in the same spot. Yeah $11k, new crank, Carrillos (I was able to use), AF "street" cam, machine work, and all associated internal parts plus un paid labor add up quick.. I got $12k in aftermarket parts?? The Trans was sold for a price you agreed on, then had to locate and buy a stock Trans ($1200)..., the aftermarket injectors you had me send off and have serviced cost me $700, and you traded a set of stock injectors for yours plus some cash..., I made $400 on that deal after paying the $700.., turbo, yup I made some money on, and the rest is sitting in a pile. Your some kind of special to think everything is free.

The lights you fixed yourself under the dash, BD controller issue or something, had nothing to do with me we never touched the interior.

Boost tube to IC you knew was a temp piece because, you had the other side at home and the aftermarket IC needed to be connected somehow (you even made a post here wanting to have one sent my way ASAP). We made it work temporary to get your ass home!

We can go round and round, I've got all the texts and emails about how your ex was screwing somebody else, living down south in Ca, illegally refinanced a broken down truck, kept the funds so you couldn't fix it, you telling she was going to sell the truck, then you were going to trade it in and needed it stock because it would sell for more up there...

We installed a motor from the yard, --->as soon as it was fired up at 10pm<--- you literally got in and hauled ass back home after not sleeping "for two days"... There was literally no time given to go over anything and you know it. We could go round and round with the he said she said crap, but you sir are not worth my time!

Dude, shame on you for flinging the shit of my personal details, but 11 years together by common law made her my wife, there were lots of hoops to jump thru tho, which is why I divulged the info I did to you, in confidence...and here you are plastering the forum with it, in a shameful attempt to save face...

First of all, I dont think anythimg is free, so shut your damn mouth, I implicitly wanted to pay you for the parts you bought and you declined...the only one actimg like this shit is free is you, conveniently I can't cut and paste the words from your mouth... also, the engine was out and tore down in 4hrs flat, you know how to work and work fast and well, when you want...and that was also put into text on this forum as I was duely impressed and applauded your hussle...but that was just day one when everything was looking peachy...how the tide turned when things got screwed up and you only looked at yourself, and now you're "claiming" to be "stuck, sitting" on some of the most sought after parts in the duramax game...OK dood

I did think you were doing me a favor, Russ, but I offered to stay in touch with you and settle up, time and time again, I even had a significant sum ready to buy the parts you had ordered, on the spot that day I picked the truck up, and you told me to hold onto my money, I needed it more than you and you bragged about how much profit NorCal turned and how you had everything lined up for the next build comin thru your door

And it doesn't surprise me things are still sittin in the same spot, now, 3 1/2 months later, your shop is a disaster

Secondly, the engine wasn't " first fired" @ 10pm, I wound up leaving your shop at 9pm, 3 hrs after you left...and, you said you had it together before I even drove down, you even said you drove it...now youre saying you didn't have time to go over it? Lol, you didn't care to go over it...bit the elephant in the room here, is you're a liar and an asshat

The boost tube thing you said you had handled, but youre right, I did look for the appropriate boot to help you out...I cringe at the thought of the wasted time your trained monkeys wasted putting together that "temp piece" when the awesome boot from BD and all the hardware was only $140, retail...which I'm sure you could've gotten cheaper because of the clout you claim to carry, like getting 60 over injectors done for 700$ like you bragged about when telling me my 60's weren't worth what I paid and I got ripped off and that wasn't your problem and you weren't going to credit me nearly that much for them...

Everything you did was a bare minimum to just get that truck out of your shop and for me to get my ass home, cuz you knew you'd never see it again and didn't care...

You bought me food cuz I could afford it...? HOLY FU**IN shit Russ...get off your high horse, your wife or GF, whatever the F she is, brought food, 2 cold egg McMuffins...cuz I was stuck at your shop tryin to figure out my next step, I had more food in my truck than what you bought...your a damn fool...

And you blatantly bring my personal struggles of my relationship into this, when its irrelevant to the topic at hand, which is you...

The rental car was debacle and a misunderstanding, they failed to mention their terms when I took it, which was a 24hr rental contract, and they debited my account every week and that bill was over 2k, and got paid just fine ;)

Try to discredit me all you want Russ, I live my life in the open, I know who I am and I'm not ashamed of who that is, I've never once let someone down

And you're going to bring my wife's affair into this? In the context of her screwing another man...wow...Classy Russ, you'll bury yourself, here...

Youre trying to back up your 40hr claim to fame on an engine swap, lets bring into.play that you told me it took yoir guy 40hrs just to get the donor engine in...when an engine swap took me 16hrs, by myself in my garage with no air tools...LOL

INSTALLMENTS FOR LIFE? My settlement between my X and myself is settled and my house sold buddy, just like I said it would, if you had the foresight to understand what I was saying, back when this went down, you wouldn't be "Out 11k" like YOU CLAIM! We had 300k in equity in that house and split it, can you do that math?

The IC connection, temp or not (which it wasn't, you put it together like this knowing I was thinking to sell it) was crap and you sent me on my way to make a 1000mi trip like that...

The lights, who knows WTF the "reason" for it was, but it was fine for years until you got your hands on it...

I need meds? Look in the mirror bud...I go to counciling and trust the opinion of the professional who helps me wade thru the garbage in this life I live...unmedicated

Yeah we could go round and round, you're right, but I'm not going to allow you to talk shit on me...and everything past this point is water under the bridge

The only one needing to "eat" anything here is you, so try and take bite out of that huge pride of yours, chew it real good, and I hope you don't choke when you swallow that bitter taste of reality

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
It cracks me up how you can praise some one for so much, how he helped so much and explain just how much you hold them out on cash, then they do what they can to get you back on the road cause you can't cough up the dough but now they are the worse guy in the world cause the truck isn't 100% perfect when done by you rushing him. Russ ain't perfect in the eyes of the guys here but damn Jason, you bring a new low with this two facesness I've seen from you lately.

Suck it up dude.

Just incase you forgot everything you've posted ;)
78cf19d446d788e285c2ba035435e21e.jpg

1951a06463103d4f3887ccd7a657bad2.jpg

8ae88309b737325744e078a455cf1fd6.jpg

72ce05a1ea8979eacf509bedd9eb4ccc.jpg

3ee736feb8319bc08e5b694a5ce34c40.jpg

2e374df64c2532dfa14375365657a58f.jpg

158b36d3c56f731f20a69bb8d1fef4ed.jpg

f32244f41664b63067f58daff92e42f3.jpg

1f31d00cc781b28cea7796137133aef4.jpg

Pull your Head out our your ass James...you don't know all the finer details, and yeah, I was trying to praise Russ during that time...

Yes I wrote all that, before I got the truck back, back when I DID BELIEVE, Russ was a stand up guy, before ever getting the truck back and dealing with all this shit...I was in a pickle and things were happening faster than I could process it...

You wouldnt have kept your mouth shut this long, and no self respecting person would take this lying down

Drink another energy drink

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Pull your Head out our your ass James...you don't know all the finer details, and yeah, I was trying to praise Russ during that time...

Yes I wrote all that, before I got the truck back, back when I DID BELIEVE, Russ was a stand up guy, before ever getting the truck back and dealing with all this shit...I was in a pickle and things were happening faster than I could process it...

You wouldnt have kept your mouth shut this long, and no self respecting person would take this lying down

Drink another energy drink

You keep shooting yourself in the foot with all you keep posting. You have so many of your own post that contradict what you are posting now. Even after you got the truck back. The best is you claiming Russ slandering you about family when you have made it well known to the forum all about your family issues. There is nothing new from Russ that we didn't already know

Mmmmm love me this monster drink!

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
You keep shooting yourself in the foot with all you keep posting. You have so many of your own post that contradict what you are posting now. Even after you got the truck back. The best is you claiming Russ slandering you about family when you have made it well known to the forum all about your family issues. There is nothing new from Russ that we didn't already know

Mmmmm love me this monster drink!

This is what I like about you James. Your always spot on with truth. Truth hurts.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
No, this is far from entertaining. Bipolar disorder is a bitch.

Jason, for god's sake seek medical help as soon as you can.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
This is what I like about you James. Your always spot on with truth. Truth hurts.

Considered him a friend till he stepped beyond what a friend would ever do even if it's just a forum. I have no remorse for him or his "poor me" post anymore. I've talked with him and offered advice many times when he asked for it from me. These last few months really showed the true colors he showed when he first joined. Dude uses ya till he don't need ya anymore and flips you off as he goes by.

I stopped to read it....

Hahaha!

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
Interesting conversation. I remember the praising when it was all going down, as well as jason airing his own dirty laundry, so Russ can't really be blamed for putting it out there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
No James, I shot myself in the foot by not speaking up sooner...I knew the work Russ did was shotty when I got the truck back, but I let it go because at first it was just one thing that AI didn't feel.was worth mentioning (all things considered), but then it was another, and another and so forth...I let it go because of all the praise I had posted and how Russ was there in my time of need and how he "worked with me" thru the debacle of my personal issues...and I knew this was goimg to be the fallout and response I would receive and at this point I don't give a shit, I've had enough

I'm well aware of what I've shared about all of the personal details of my life and the issues in it in the last year and a half. I never said he was slandering me, but rather discrediting my gripes with his workmanship and integrity...by mentioning all of it when that was not part of his workmanship and blow hard "I'm the shit" demenor... as I said, you don't know the finer details, because I never talked about any of that because it wasnt woth mentioning, some people are just that way, and thats not entirely a bad thing or even noteworthy, besides, he's paid his dues in the industry and has his own accomplishments that have given him that attitude...nor did I ever mention how I was willing to pay for the things he bought and he declined...like I said and explained to him, I was in aa crazy and tough situation at the time and I had substantial funds owed and coming to me... and through the whole deal I was simply trying to make Russ shine, as in the beginning it was a noteworthy effort on his part...

But months of this shit has ground me down and I am pissed, I've been pissed from day one but took it on the cheek and pressed forward with the best attitude I could, however, with every fix I make it only stores up and stores up the frustration I have over it...its pretty tough to get over something that continually happens, and the quality of the work he performed and the loss that I took is practically a daily battle...yes, I TOOK A LOSS...simply because Russ wasn't comfortable with the only offer I could make at the time, which, as it turns out has supposedly burned him too, as he would've been paid in full

I've been debating selling it or building it, I have alot of angst wrapped up into this truck bit I hate to give up on it, I'm not a quitter and I've always had a goal in mind for it, one that I was very close to accomplishing... Currently I am buying a house and have to furnish it, among other things...I can't see myself NOT owning a truck, and I'm not going to leave whatever I drive stock...decisions, decisions...

As for what y'all think, meh, I really don't care, I got it off my chest and the weight of it is off my shoulders

COSMOS

Jan 10, 2016
Wow, I thought this was a where you could let guys know what the
"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?"
what a shame....​

:catfight2:​

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Wow, I thought this was a where you could let guys know what the
"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?"
what a shame....​

:catfight2:​

Nice first post,:confused: Welcome :thumb: Its in the "Fun Zone" so it is what it is. Feel free to post what you did for your truck today to get it back on topic ;):)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No James, I shot myself in the foot by not speaking up sooner...I knew the work Russ did was shotty when I got the truck back, but I let it go because at first it was just one thing that AI didn't feel.was worth mentioning (all things considered), but then it was another, and another and so forth...I let it go because of all the praise I had posted and how Russ was there in my time of need and how he "worked with me" thru the debacle of my personal issues...and I knew this was goimg to be the fallout and response I would receive and at this point I don't give a shit, I've had enough

I'm well aware of what I've shared about all of the personal details of my life and the issues in it in the last year and a half. I never said he was slandering me, but rather discrediting my gripes with his workmanship and integrity...by mentioning all of it when that was not part of his workmanship and blow hard "I'm the shit" demenor... as I said, you don't know the finer details, because I never talked about any of that because it wasnt woth mentioning, some people are just that way, and thats not entirely a bad thing or even noteworthy, besides, he's paid his dues in the industry and has his own accomplishments that have given him that attitude...nor did I ever mention how I was willing to pay for the things he bought and he declined...like I said and explained to him, I was in aa crazy and tough situation at the time and I had substantial funds owed and coming to me... and through the whole deal I was simply trying to make Russ shine, as in the beginning it was a noteworthy effort on his part...

But months of this shit has ground me down and I am pissed, I've been pissed from day one but took it on the cheek and pressed forward with the best attitude I could, however, with every fix I make it only stores up and stores up the frustration I have over it...its pretty tough to get over something that continually happens, and the quality of the work he performed and the loss that I took is practically a daily battle...yes, I TOOK A LOSS...simply because Russ wasn't comfortable with the only offer I could make at the time, which, as it turns out has supposedly burned him too, as he would've been paid in full

I've been debating selling it or building it, I have alot of angst wrapped up into this truck bit I hate to give up on it, I'm not a quitter and I've always had a goal in mind for it, one that I was very close to accomplishing... Currently I am buying a house and have to furnish it, among other things...I can't see myself NOT owning a truck, and I'm not going to leave whatever I drive stock...decisions, decisions...

As for what y'all think, meh, I really don't care, I got it off my chest and the weight of it is off my shoulders

All your doing is digressing to the same old bullshit you have spewed prior to all Russ work.

If I had a customer like you come in, me put up cash to get an engine together for you in your dire time of need (rush might I add as well as you made it damn clear you need an engine/running vehicle asap), then find you don't have any cash to pay up, I'm not about to put any more time into your pos than I need to to get you out of my shop. Specially when you start throwing the fact that the truck is in HER name and should she really want, she could have that truck repo-ed from the shop in a heart beat leaving me with nothing to hold over you for payment. Not to mention the cost of court fees that would then be involved to get something back.

But at the end, he did get you something in that pos to get you back home and made a settlement with you.

Now your whining and crying and playing the lame poor me card cause you don't want to work on the truck cause issues came up from your rush on it.

I'm sure the next long winded bs post is coming. Let me go crack another monster so I can focus and call you on the bs more.

Matter of fact, anyone that wants, go back and read cocoas replies. 90% of them contain next to no tech and talk more about him, his issues or asking for advice that won't be taken. It's even sad to see him holding up parts that he sold and the buyer couldn't even get in touch with jason to get them. But I'm sure we will get another excuse there from him on how it's just not his fault

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
We both put cash into the deal James...I had over 10g into it between the rental car, donor engine and pistons and misc other shit...along with loosing everything that Id worked so hard to attain...(besides my wife, house, way of life and future I had in mind) that alone was alot to deal with, beyond wading thru the tragedy of my personal situation that I wouldn't wish on any human being

All I can say is I truly hope you, and anyone else, never has to deal with any of the struggles I have had on a daily basis over the last 10 years, and if you do....I would hope you're not criticized and chastised for making poor decisions, being a little off kilter or saying the wrong things during your struggle...

And POS or not, which my truck is not...tough situation or not, doing the bare minimum and shotty work for a customer because the situation turns to less than ideal for you, is a characteristic of someone with poor character

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Probably be best you pack up and leave Jason.

Or what Brian?
Worry about being judged by egotistical narrow minded jerks over the internet...over a situation that's unbelievably difficult to ascertain? LOL, this shit doesn't bother me. I will continue to exercise my constitutional rights and speak my mind, sorry if it's not always on par with everyone's else's ideals and beliefs, or in the right section of, or always pertaining to the forum...

Look at the response I got from speaking my mind, Russ bringing my wifes actions against me, into this, when its strictly his work I was talking about, Tom calling me Bi-polar, James taking the time to cut and paste and point out ALL OF what I had said, when that's already a given, some newb talking shit to join the bandwagon....look at how frequently y'all bust my balls...resilience is my thing, you have no idea who I am and I'd say the same shit to Russ' face or any of you for that matter...like I said, I should've spoken up sooner and I would've if I wasn't feeling beat down and exhausted from other aspects of my life

And after all the praise I did give Russ, no one is taking into account how frustrated I must be, to speak out about this shit now

I found the work performed on my rig to be sub par, period. My daughter rides in that truck... I wouldn't have done it like that, regardless of the situation...but, I've been told I expect too much from people, and I expect more from myself...sorry, I couldn't let it go and it's my right to speak out... Y'all don't like it, the best practice would be to ignore it, or ban me from posting...but there isn't a warranted reason to do so..and y'all.know I'd just come back to piss ya off more :angel:

Last edited: