"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Why did you do that I thought you weren't keeping it... :poke: :D

No it looks great man definitely keep it.

Haha I'm keeping it until someone buys it

Thanks, I just picked up a set of lml wheels for a rainy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

You can be like me I guess :poke:

They are more for if I pick up an Lmm truck. I like the offset on my truck so much I'm afraid I wouldn't like it without wide wheels.. But yours looks so good.. I'm just not sure on red

What's your fender height from the ground?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
They are more for if I pick up an Lmm truck. I like the offset on my truck so much I'm afraid I wouldn't like it without wide wheels.. But yours looks so good.. I'm just not sure on red

What's your fender height from the ground?

Oh I see what you mean. I need to measure but I wanna say 18"?
I'll have to measure it again. It's more like a 4/6 drop

dirtydmax

<---up shit creek
Sep 1, 2013
muskoka,Ont Canada
Stock motor is back in my dually and running after sitting 3 yrs.Its depressing not having the built motor but at least it wont blow up:eek:.Happy new years fellas:hug:

Bigcat350

Caution May Blow Smoke
Feb 19, 2012
KY
Painted the rotors Black and the calipers Red. Turned out nice, yea I was bored today.

Last edited:

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
&quot;OFFICIAL&quot; What did you do to your D-Max today?

I drove mine for the first time in three weeks and put in my new headlights.

Got my truck back from the plastic surgeon finally!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That's a great feeling. Congrats man!

Corey

Last edited:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
In bed lighting
d16e6bd18a62e7a1d1dd5507235c8c7e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Rant of the morning -

So the fuel station that I've bought thousands of gallons of fuel from because it's really easy in and out and on my way home decided about 2 months ago to install new diesel pumps..

They just got them going before Christmas so I've been waiting a week or so to but fuel there so it's less chance for trash.

First off they moved the pumps about 75' closer to the main parking lot so getting in and out sucks now because no one knows how to drive.

2nd they put semi pumps on 3 of the 4 pumps they put in.. Well if you have an 01 you know they don't like big pumps. Next issue is they put the damn pumps with the on off handle shit where the actual handle is.. So guess what, they are a week old and have diesel dripping from them already.

The one small pump they have now is in such a terrible spot the only way your able to get to it is if you have an empty truck and no trailer, because of the parking lot situation.

Safe to say after 10 minutes and 4 gallons of diesel, half of which is on the side of my truck.. I'll be driving across town to support another Buisness on my diesel buying.

Thank you Caseys for screwing up my diesel buying from you. (Insert middle finger emoji here)

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
A little late, but picked this up on Dec. 22 Traded in the '13 for it.

Put a B&W in on Christmas been in La-La land ever since.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 46

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Installed Evans Limitless converter. What an upgrade! Feels awesome now, can't wait to hit it with a stg2r and some 100 overs:D

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Did you install all the brake parts yourself? How was that? Any tips? I'm going to be doing pretty much the exact same on mine.
Yes I installed everything. It wasn't horrible, but it could have been better. The lines were bent pretty close but not perfect, so it took some re-bending to get everything to bolt up. You have to pull the box to put the main rear line in and the front right side line is a bit fun to put in. I would pull all the lines out intact so you can get a feel for how to put them back in. I do recommend pulling the drivers seat out to put the hydro boost in, made my life a lot easier.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Redid my steering parts.

Damn that's a beefy idler.. I'm about to start my search for one...

I thought I wanted an ultimate idler since I though someone said they were priced competitively with moog.. But it was 3x the $

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Damn that's a beefy idler.. I'm about to start my search for one...

I thought I wanted an ultimate idler since I though someone said they were priced competitively with moog.. But it was 3x the $

You can get the ultimate idler for a 100 bucks now, he is quite making them or is doing a new styles, so he is selling off is old stock. I am almost tempted to buy a couple extras. Search high roller performance.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
You can get the ultimate idler for a 100 bucks now, he is quite making them or is doing a new styles, so he is selling off is old stock. I am almost tempted to buy a couple extras.

Hmmm... I've gotta find that