Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
How many sheep do I need to trade for all the new cool stuff I want in my tranny? Remember, they are Idaho sheep. They are well trained. :thumb:

Doesn't matter what kind of sheep as they all get shaved before usage.:thumb::D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Couple vids i got... from a phone so not great quality.

[YOUTUBE]0azkDEo8jE4&list=UU9GtQB3p0vYJfbRT6kwou8A&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

other one is loading still

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
Hey it was nice seeing everyone, even though I dont know to many people yet. good job on the win verlon, your truck looked good and so did a lot of others. Its to bad so many of them had to break at TNT.

Vsouth

Oct 6, 2008
So everyone keeps asking what the name of my truck is. Took the truck to the scales I use and it weighed in at 7660 without me. So I'm racing at anywhere from 7650 to 7860 depending on fuel. With that knowledge and knowing I will be adding a 100lbs more after next week, I've decided to call my truck SHAMU While it has a double meaning for me, it works, as the damn thing is heavy as a whale.

I will also be naming my race team CODE 3 Diesel Racing.

ImpalaMax

Apr 4, 2011
Safford AZ
I'm uploading some vids to YouTube right now. DmaxMafia is in one. The other is longer it has MaxPower,Mamba,strictly diesel,couple dodges, couple crew cab dmax's, Dan@PPE, and the semi's. I'll post the link when it's done. Sorry about the end looks like the Blair witch :D

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
You had to get my worst run of the weekend huh?! Lol! Thanks for posting vids! I have a few to post as soon as I figure out how to get them off the SD card.