Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Well if thats true then im going to have to ask this at the risk of being banned........how does someone who starts more trash talk than anyone become a mod??? :roflmao: Although i wont lie, his posts seem to make me laugh more than anybody elses......except the shirt thing.....that was just mean :roflmao:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Just wait till you meet nick he is a goofy bastard! I didnt even know him and he was talking shit about me last year at the races I mean jeeeez!!!! I have also consumed 2 fourlocos and the gf just dropped me off in my race truck of a colorado. It took me like 40 mins to tipe this but I spell checked it so its not too bad.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Time for a timeout eh James?

Just wait till we have a DD mutiny against you.

Of which i have nothing to do with :angel: :hug:

Just wait till you meet nick he is a goofy bastard! I didnt even know him and he was talking shit about me last year at the races I mean jeeeez!!!! I have also consumed 2 fourlocos and the boyfriend just dropped me off in my race truck of a colorado. It took me like 40 mins to tipe this but I spell checked it so its not too bad.

You wanna talk about goofy bastards? You should have seen that scronny loud mouth kid driving that 06 lowered LBZ that had a sweet four link :roflmao:. And when the hell did you get a boyfriend? i thought i saw that closet door crackin open :D :hug:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Just wait till we have a DD mutiny against you.

Of which i have nothing to do with :angel: :hug:

You wanna talk about goofy bastards? You should have seen that scronny loud mouth kid driving that 06 lowered LBZ that had a sweet four link :roflmao:. And when the hell did you get a boyfriend? i thought i saw that closet door crackin open :D :hug:

:roflmao: