Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Tested the welder again last night and got ~.5mm penetration :baby: :(

Thats what she said eh? :D well lets figure out a time to get that slow lly up here and weld them on. you can pick up your buddies bars then too.

:eek: someone needs a time out....were is a mod when you need one:D

Guess we sould go get some DP mods over here then :roflmao:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I have to tune 2 trucks this weekend in Phx, are you around sat/sun?

I will be but not near the parents house where the bars are and welder :D. Erin has got me goin out to find furnature and buy a new bed. Plus i got to fix my pool pump, the leaks, and ground it so it if shorts it dont kill no one in the pool lol. Not to metion other honey-do list stuff.

come up next saturday afternoonish and we will weld them suckers on. then you can stay the night at the house and go wheelin with me sunday mornin if you want. gunna run to table mesa and do a few trails to see how the new gears like it

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I will be but not near the parents house where the bars are and welder :D. Erin has got me goin out to find furnature and buy a new bed. Plus i got to fix my pool pump, the leaks, and ground it so it if shorts it dont kill no one in the pool lol. Not to metion other honey-do list stuff.

come up next saturday afternoonish and we will weld them suckers on. then you can stay the night at the house and go wheelin with me sunday mornin if you want. gunna run to table mesa and do a few trails to see how the new gears like it

Sounds like a plan...and I'm never getting in that pool from this day on lol