D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
You are remote mounting a 4094VNT? why?

Yup! Because I can... The exhaust is done, just waiting on the new intercooler to get here so I can start on the hot side/cold side plumbing. I want to see how it does in stock form before installing the billet or batmowheel (havent decided).

Intake runner flanges should be done monday so I can start on the intake manifold. I hope to have it all done and installed by the end of Oct.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No I ran at one of those California Cheater tracks :roflmao:

sounds like the one with the 6% down hill grade and a common tail wind. Wait, nick, isnt that the same one you hit the 11.84 at? :D

yeah i know they are stock. i have my ways of knowing :angel:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
sounds like the one with the 6% down hill grade and a common tail wind. Wait, nick, isnt that the same one you hit the 11.84 at? :D

yeah i know they are stock. i have my ways of knowing :angel:

James, I ran 11.84 at speedworld, hoping and spinning my way to a 1.74 60'

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well we know James is married and is not gay. ( we hope :eek: ) The rest of you guys are questionable. I have been married 46 years and know I'm not gay. ( I hope :eek: ) But I do have a little perversion for the fuzzy little bitches.:roflmao::thumb::D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well we know James is married and is not gay. ( we hope :eek: ) The rest of you guys are questionable. I have been married 46 years and know I'm not gay. ( I hope :eek: ) But I do have a little perversion for the fuzzy little bitches.:roflmao::thumb::D

:D after 46 years, its expected dirty old married men turn to something to stimulate them. After playin with high hp dmaxes i guess i can see why you get a high with sheep.............nope, nevermind i dont think i ever will :lmao:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
:D after 46 years, its expected dirty old married men turn to something to stimulate them. After playin with high hp dmaxes i guess i can see why you get a high with sheep.............nope, nevermind i dont think i ever will :lmao:

Time for a timeout eh James?