people stuck in the 12's
broken lb7's
sunburns
lots of excuses on why they ran a high 12
general *****ness
and my queer ass stuck in the 15s with too many excuses
:D

fixed

Joe, if your for sure bringin the BBQ, ill bring some burgers and buns. i dont think speedworld cares about the bbq deal unless we make a big thing of it (taking up a bunch of spots and what not)

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
All that pretty much applies to Brian alone...
I reread my post, although not intended just for Brian, it sure does fit!:roflmao:
fixed

Joe, if your for sure bringin the BBQ, ill bring some burgers and buns. i dont think speedworld cares about the bbq deal unless we make a big thing of it (taking up a bunch of spots and what not)
I will talk to Wes and raymer and see who can haul the BBQ. It sure az he'll beats buying them overpriced burgers and drinks

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
lookin like high 70s, low 80s :D

Sounds good joe, let me know! my grill wont fit in the sami lol

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
as of today, here is the forcast

untitled-7.jpg

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
$500 to the winner of the burn out contest from the Dmax Store

Ok all you burn out kings and queens who are not racing and also those who are, I just talked to Mike at the Dmax Store and he is putting up $500 to award to the winner of the burn out contest. So go to your local tire store and buy a couple of soft rags that you can mount up and burn to the ground. You will have to go some to beat the burn out contest they had last summer in Edmonton, those Canadian boys and girls really know how to light them up.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
How is Matt's Truck doing? Did he ever get bigger injectors in that thing?:thumb:

He is coming back with the same running gear , but he is in the same boat as me , fast truck but not enough safety gear for SS , we will both be in the 11.90 class , but Friday night it might be game on , if he has the courage to face the truck that towed his down there :D