D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
It's all in good fun, you know that Ben, seems like your the only one that gets all pissy about simple smack talk :rolleyes: It's drag racing, get used to it.

Thats not what I was referring to Brian. I dont really care that you puss out everytime we go to the track. I

do care about all the crap you talk about certain people, shops and so called friends of yours. You run everyone down till you need something from them and then they are your best friend. If you would like me to elaborate I can...

Its called character, and you are lacking it.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Thats not what I was referring to Brian. I dont really care that you puss out everytime we go to the track. I

do care about all the crap you talk about certain people, shops and so called friends of yours. You run everyone down till you need something from them and then they are your best friend. If you would like me to elaborate I can...

Its called character, and you are lacking it.

Sorry you feel that way Ben. :thumb:

I am not going to get in a childish argument over events that happened months ago, you have your opinion, I have mine, and Ive seen the facts. Belive what you want ;) If your talking about your homeboy @ DTS, you can PM me if you have an issue, I dont really care to go back and forth with you.

:hug:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
David has nothing to do with this. He has treated me more like a friend than a customer. Despite what you think about him, I will continue to do business with him and DTS.

Its sad that you can go around and talk a bunch of BS about people that are doing a great job. David is not the only person you have done this to. I'm sure if I were to inform the others, you would look like a fool.

People like to run their mouths but you need to take it with a grain of salt. Thats why I have a difficult time believing anything that comes out of your mouth.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Despite what you think about him, I will continue to do business with him and DTS.

Its sad that you can go around and talk a bunch of BS about people that are doing a great job. David is not the only person you have done this to. I'm sure if I were to inform the others, you would look like a fool.

People like to run their mouths but you need to take it with a grain of salt. Thats why I have a difficult time believing anything that comes out of your mouth.

Cool story Ben :thumb: If you don't believe anything that I say, why did YOU come to ME asking to help tune YOUR truck with you just got your 4094 on? You can inform "the others"... whatever that means :confused: BS at DTS? I already said im not going to mud up this thread about stuff thats happened in the past. ;)
Does that include my -650hp?
Only 623.. :happy2:

What about me :confused:

Race the Blazer! :woott:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Oh just getting some of my shit together..

Sent from my iPhone.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330883521.391276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330883521.391276.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 13