Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
He is coming back with the same running gear , but he is in the same boat as me , fast truck but not enough safety gear for SS , we will both be in the 11.90 class , but Friday night it might be game on , if he has the courage to face the truck that towed his down there :D

What is he lacking for safety equipment? Thought he ran SS before?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
James, I decided im not going to bring the gooseneck, don't feel like hauling that thing through the airport and back and forth. If someone needs it I dont have a problem going back home to grab it if need be. :thumb:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
He is coming back with the same running gear , but he is in the same boat as me , fast truck but not enough safety gear for SS , we will both be in the 11.90 class , but Friday night it might be game on , if he has the courage to face the truck that towed his down there :D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
James, I decided im not going to bring the gooseneck, don't feel like hauling that thing through the airport and back and forth. If someone needs it I dont have a problem going back home to grab it if need be. :thumb:

Good deal buddy

hey james we can put your grill in my truck so you dont have to squeeze it on the roof of the sami. :hug:

Lol i think wes grill will be plenty for us all. We got all day to be cookin food.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Is there a market close by the track were i can Buy some carne asada:D

That's exactly what I was thinking. When we get there see how many people are actually gonna be there then gather some mula and head to the store. I ain't gonna lie to you Ruben, the gringos have us beat on the carne asada, the albertsons carne asada is by far the best crap I've had

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Lol ill pick a couple pounds up from the place my buddy gets it. If we head back in from the track, it will be an hour or so before you get back