Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
The reasonable $$ flight puts me into Mesa Friday @ 1:15pm and out Sunday @5:45pm.

Anyone travelling those directions?

Does anything happen on Sunday?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Good! Now put the big tune on the SlowB7 and race me straight up. Funny how when I call you out, you start crying wolf about your motor being hurt. I call BS! Did that little order I placed yesterday scare you? :eek::D

My truck ran 102mph when it was shifting like shit in every gear, at 8k lbs. :thumb: :D :hug:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
My truck ran 102mph when it was shifting like shit in every gear, at 8k lbs. :thumb: :D :hug:

Good for you but 102 isnt gonna be fast enough.

I have a trick up my sleeve Ben, im going to WIN sportsman, just you wait.

If you have to do it in a de-tuned truck whats the point? However, thats about what I would expect from a dude with a pit bull mouth and a hummingbird ass!

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
No one on here means enough to me to get under my skin. Just callin a "spade" a "spade". I have always lived be the moto "Stand up like a man and act like a man". This seems to be lost on some of you.

See you boys at the track.:D

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Thats a lil over an hour for me in the opposite direction too. Did you get a room yet?

I haven't decided yet if I'm going, kinda waiting to see the weather trend for snowmobiling to be honest.

I'm looking at logistics of getting around and don't want to impose. I do have several BC friends with some houses around Phoenix and I think a car or 2; sending out feelers. Tempted to 'wing it' with a two way ticket!

No doubt some awesome racing :woott: and fun times :spit:, but I may need to brush up on the smack talk :roflmao:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Any one got anything going in AZ before the race's ? We might head down Thursday ,either put us in that night or early Friday but not sure what to do till Friday evening for T&T .

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I guess Anythony thinks his turd will be ready, I have to change his oil when he gets to my house. WTF :D. Trent I am off Friday, shoot me a call or somthin when you get down here.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I guess Anythony thinks his turd will be ready, I have to change his oil when he gets to my house. WTF :D. Trent I am off Friday, shoot me a call or somthin when you get down here.

Brian between you and Anthony who pitches and who catches?... Steve is getting jealous