TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Just fly to Vegas and you can carpool with me down there. Plus Vegas is more fun if you have some time left over... All of us Vegas people are leaving Friday morning

Sledhead

Mountain Pass Machine
Nov 29, 2008
BC
Phoenix. If you need a ride from the airport let me know.

I can't make Vegas by Friday morning but Phoenix in the afternoon may be doable. Damn NASCAR race may screw me for flights though. She's a travel agent so it's put UP time :roflmao:

NVM, NASCAR is this weekend maybe I'm good

Last edited:

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
Compression check shows 360psi+ on all cylinders. :thumb:

Good! Now put the big tune on the SlowB7 and race me straight up. Funny how when I call you out, you start crying wolf about your motor being hurt. I call BS! Did that little order I placed yesterday scare you? :eek::D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Good! Now put the big tune on the SlowB7 and race me straight up. Funny how when I call you out, you start crying wolf about your motor being hurt. I call BS! Did that little order I placed yesterday scare you? :eek::D

:roflmao: I can vouch for him ben. the ol' truck is not happy right now. Im hoping the hone job just wasnt that great and the rings are letting it blow by a bit. his gunna put a bit of oil in the cyls and re-try the compression test. Not good either way but id rather have a bit of blow by instead of the bent rods. :D