Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
So whats the standing wager on the "smack talk " / "street truck races" ? I think the crew cab will be making some runs down the strip I want in on the "action" :angel: , The "Mamba" is going down first ;)

im pretty damn sure your tow pig still owes me a race no? :D

lotta shit talking goin down. anybody wanna wager on some beer chuggin... ill play. My shits slow ......

Im bringing coolers with some....ah ...stuff in them. Ill get chips, cookies, gummy bears etc. :D

oooohhhh gummy bears. my favorite candy!!!

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I was going to treat it like a prison yard , walk up to one the biggest guys in the yard and whoop the ever liven sh*t out of him and never have to fight again :roflmao:

:rofl: problem is you had a fighting chance last year. it will be quite a bit tougher this year :D

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
Its on Anthony , but its got to be at the Friday T&T , for the event ill probably run it in 11.90 since it wont have a bar , Just remember I have the turbo kit I built for the race truck already at powder coating ............. :roflmao:

So your driving this street truck to the track right?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:rofl: problem is you had a fighting chance last year. it will be quite a bit tougher this year :D

Well considering I blew the engine yesterday , a built one will be going in it this week , and with both trucks being down I have a huge pile of parts to choose from for Phoenix I started getting crazy idea's yesterday and plan to put together a special test project :cool2:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well considering I blew the engine yesterday , a built one will be going in it this week , and with both trucks being down I have a huge pile of parts to choose from for Phoenix I started getting crazy idea's yesterday and plan to put together a special test project :cool2:

Well you knew that was a long time comin :hug:. you bend rods i take it? But bring her on buddy boy! my rig should be ready to rock. my biggest limiter will be keeping these 37s from spinning off the line

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Well you knew that was a long time comin :hug:. you bend rods i take it? But bring her on buddy boy! my rig should be ready to rock. my biggest limiter will be keeping these 37s from spinning off the line

Main bearings actually .

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showpost.php?p=552102&postcount=36

I got nervous but that billet wheel adds a little confidence :roflmao:

I should challenge you to a race more often :rofl:

What did you blow up Trent. I take it your race truck will not be ready?

It was going to make it , but now have to put the time into the DD

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So who else is caravaning it from SoCal? AFAIK Anthony, me, Chris, Jason, and hopefully the McSwains will be going down... Ruben when are you planning on leaving?

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
didnt speedworld ban outside alcohol? I know they got all upset when some friends of mine had a cooler in my bed when we went to the drags and they wanted to confiscate it. Or maybe i just happened to find that one pissed off guy.