hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
At this point ill be bringin my grill, patties, and dogs. So take below amd copy/paste what your bringing and we will make a running list

James: grill, hamburger patties, hot dogs
Brian: Drinks, water, soda, Chocolate Milk, etc. I got a cooler and can pick up ice on the way to the track.
Joe: If I can make it (which i seriously want to) I can take drinks and more ice. And some carne asada
Ben: Grille, brats/buns, condiments, cooler, drinks and ice

:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
So whats the standing wager on the "smack talk " / "street truck races" ? I think the crew cab will be making some runs down the strip I want in on the "action" :angel: , The "Mamba" is going down first ;)

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So whats the standing wager on the "smack talk " / "street truck races" ? I think the crew cab will be making some runs down the strip I want in on the "action" :angel: , The "Mamba" is going down first ;)

ruben won't go quicker than me :D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
its ok ruben you needed 60% overs, built engine, and dual pumps to beat my stock engined, stock injector, and single pump overheater :D must suck to be you :happy2:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
its ok ruben you needed 60% overs, built engine, and dual pumps to beat my stock engined, stock injector, and single pump overheater :D must suck to be you :happy2:

Atleast he didnt start a thread asking about "WTF why am I not holding pressure, oh wait... my fuel line is kinked"
:roflmao: :rofl: :angel:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
OY thats a lot of bottle.

On a side note, why to people say "Bottles are for babies", but their the one "crying" about it? :confused: :eek: :D

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal

Trent I just realized I haven't sent you my Y bridge, I will bring it with me.
And your crew cab doesn't stand a chance.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
lotta shit talking goin down. anybody wanna wager on some beer chuggin... ill play. My shits slow ......

Im bringing coolers with some....ah ...stuff in them. Ill get chips, cookies, gummy bears etc. :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Trent I just realized I haven't sent you my Y bridge, I will bring it with me.
And your crew cab doesn't stand a chance.

Its on Anthony , but its got to be at the Friday T&T , for the event ill probably run it in 11.90 since it wont have a bar , Just remember I have the turbo kit I built for the race truck already at powder coating ............. :roflmao:

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
No Ruben, no 4 crazy men, we all know thats who you want, thought Nick was enough... :confused: :D

It's a drink, I'll give you one. :hug: :D