hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I may come up with steve or somthing, I owe him some money for his Tuna. This weekend is Dickly Diesels open house so I might go up there and see your house

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I may come up with steve or somthing, I owe him some money for his Tuna. This weekend is Dickly Diesels open house so I might go up there and see your house

screw that place. those guys always rip out of thier shop like their fords are all bad ass. they got some attitudes to them.

Or im just sorely missing my truck :(

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Way to get the trash talking goin again josh:thumb:all this warm and fuzzy friendship (or possibly life partnership) is startin to make me sick :roflmao::poke:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Let me know what time your going and I'll roll up there too. Are they gonna have a dyno or anything?

I have some old tires I can throw on and melt down if need be...

On the DroidX

Na they dont have squat over there. all i ever smell are fords with bad injectors anymore :D. i work right across the street from them.

Funny how i tell brian my limo is gunna whoop his ass in the drags and then hes askin to come pick me up to go see the gay shop i see every day!! :confused: something wrong with that kid :D :hug:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Well if youre havin to pay chicks then it sounds like you're both losers :roflmao: :poke:

Nope not me...I have a wife....so if you put it together,I aint gonna lose:D so that means....:woott: plus "fruity" Brian hasnt found the BIG X yet :happy2:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Nope not me...I have a wife....so if you put it together,I aint gonna lose:D so that means....:woott: plus "fruity" Brian hasnt found the BIG X yet :happy2:

Brian needs a custom avatar. We all know hes stuck behind the closet door :D