Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
someone is gunna be awefully pissed when the limo puts the beatin down ;) :D

Lol, you better be a mad man at shiftin that thing and have that clutch fixed. :woott:. my buddy raced a 2wd cummins two years ago and made it to the finals till max'd out whooped him

ive got my dsp 5 tunes coming today and the clutch next week :D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
then drive your happy ass out here! shit texas is only a few hours away :D

On a side note, i wonder if steve will finally get the cahones to race me from a stop :roflmao:

And nick, your disappointing me. i see no new avatar for your number 1 fan that cant pull a downpipe off a twin setup ;)

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
What about you and me Ruben? Why isn't anyone picking on me now? :D
umm no....you to easy:D plus you are not in the club:hug: Twins club:woott:
I have to beat steve and james. Then I gotta go after the gaybay lilly :D
shit race all three off us...:D bet you know where there is a back road so we all fit:coolspot:
someone is gunna be awefully pissed when the limo puts the beatin down ;) :D
:woott:money is on James
And nick, your disappointing me. i see no new avatar for your number 1 fan that cant pull a downpipe off a twin setup ;)

ya you suck Nick:D

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
then drive your happy ass out here! shit texas is only a few hours away :D
Im in no hurry to have to fix my shit again lol ive still got to get a few other things before its ready anyhow, maybe i can make it next year.

Mr. Kspent, big daddy here, I say drive your heap over here, that way we can run a train on your truck:spit:
Yeah im sure everybodys tired of f ing your truck up the tail pipe, its probably gettin loose by now :roflmao:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
shit race all three off us...:D bet you know where there is a back road so we all fit:coolspot:

:woott:money is on James

slowest time buys dinner? Bri bri can drink now so bars are no problem

umm:eek: ssshhh....:D

dont worry, i have 30ft of chromoly 1 3/4" sitting at the shop. we can fab a quick cage up in a night and the shop is only 15 min away from speedworld

Yeah im sure everybodys tired of f ing your truck up the tail pipe, its probably gettin loose by now :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao: by far the best quote so far in this thread! :spit:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
James, let's race for a little $$$? I'll spot you .5?

Hmm, if your goin as fast as i think you can go you better make it 1.0 and ill go for it :D

Great! :rolleyes: Nothing like a young drunk whippersnapper looking for a red X on girls leg. :thumb::D

Just give him a few locos fagos, spin him a round 3 times and point him off towards the crowds at the start line. hes bound to find a red X whether it be from a guy kockin him out or actually finding it :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hmm,

Just give him a few locos fagos, spin him a round 3 times and point him off towards the crowds at the start line. hes bound to find a red X whether it be from a guy kockin him out or actually finding it :D

He'll probably wind up in a cow pasture and fall in love with the first hefer he sees.:happy2:

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
slowest time buys dinner? Bri bri can drink now so bars are no problem

Im in....its about time Brian, you finally in puberty :D

dont worry, i have 30ft of chromoly 1 3/4" sitting at the shop. we can fab a quick cage up in a night and the shop is only 15 min away from speedworld

Thanks James...:hug:

:roflmao::roflmao: by far the best quote so far in this thread! :spit:

:rofl::D