Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Did that truck come down to Texas last weekend?

Yes it was. The torque converter was hurt pretty bad and after 2 tries it made a pass on Friday night. Obviously did not count but they allowed her to make a third attempt and it put almost 10 foot on the class. Saturday the converter welded itself and would not allow the truck to make a pass. Hopefully the truck will be in sturgis ky this coming weekend. Need to make some more passes and get the tuning lined out. I will have the trans back in Thursday and make a few changes for this weekend.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yes it was. The torque converter was hurt pretty bad and after 2 tries it made a pass on Friday night. Obviously did not count but they allowed her to make a third attempt and it put almost 10 foot on the class. Saturday the converter welded itself and would not allow the truck to make a pass. Hopefully the truck will be in sturgis ky this coming weekend. Need to make some more passes and get the tuning lined out. I will have the trans back in Thursday and make a few changes for this weekend.

I recognized the logo on the pipe. It ran strong once she got it to light the turbo! Congrats on the great work you did on it.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Whose truck is it Tim?

I make a motion that attractive female cheerleaders are required at all truck pulls on this side of the pond from this season, on. All in favor say, ay!

But after all that, the dude didn't even hook?!?!

Hoosier

Stock is Slow
Mar 27, 2012
Indiana

I'm looking forward to seeing this truck if it makes it out to Sturgis this weekend. :woott:

Lb7 heaven

Delete it
Mar 26, 2011
Be interesting to see how it handles a short track. Sturgis is only 180'

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Whose truck is it Tim?

I make a motion that attractive female cheerleaders are required at all truck pulls on this side of the pond from this season, on. All in favor say, ay!

But after all that, the dude didn't even hook?!?!

It is Amy from Baille Diesel's truck. I took this job down here Oct of last year and it is a huge change for me and my family. They are really good people to work for and the job is pretty much exciting all the time.

The truck has only made one pass so it should only get better with some time. :thumb:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
meh to each his own! i thought it was pretty neat...over the top...but i guess the guy traveled from the states there they wanted to show him they appreciated it..

Agreed. My buddy got to pull over there several years back and he said it was awesome. Drove the Bits n Pieces alcohol super stock.

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Tim, have you hauled any stow-a-ways in your rig lately? haha. And your wife's truck looks damn clean man, I'm sure the pictures don't even do it justice.

Nope I only haul stow aways out east. Lol. I need to get a long bed so room isn't a problem. Also maybe some carpet just for comfort.

TIMTHECARMAN2004

Block Hole Maker
Sep 23, 2007
Well Sturgis KY bound. New converter in the dmax and it actually stalls a little bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 127