Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Well I've learned a valuable lesson all of you pullers might want to pick up. Tuning a pulling truck is very easy, just max your limiters, pick your fuel, and your done!!! That's it boys! Just ask the duramax forum!:spit:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Well I've learned a valuable lesson all of you pullers might want to pick up. Tuning a pulling truck is very easy, just max your limiters, pick your fuel, and your done!!! That's it boys! Just ask the duramax forum!:spit:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, right....:roflmao:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA

Stacking stickers makes some wicked hp too!:roflmao:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky

Well hell, that coulda saved me some money had I known. I guess ya live and learn!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH

Why didn't I just post over there before I sold it? That 300hp I was missing was right at my finger tips!:rofl:

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood

Duh welcome to 2013.

Maybe you nerd to call Manfred at LFS

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Wow i just read that comment over there, all that time and effort i wasted for nuthing... all i had to do was make it all red. Damit:alcoholic:

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009

Damn... i shouldnt waste my time with efi-live then and just go stack an edge, with a quadzilla, ontop of a ppe, maybe i'll go back to the dyno and see if we picked up any hp?

i think if we bolt the tow mirrors to the engine stand we could get that extra 50hp we've been missing....:rofl:

FarmDiesel22

Farmer
Sep 28, 2009
That's a 106 in his avatar

Man am I glad I read this thread before I go to the dyno. Just got to go get my tow mirrors mounted on the dyno stand! Lol