Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

duramaxsandwich

Mar 30, 2009
Thanks. Yes the frame is narrowed.

very cool 20-145 and frame:thumb:, we've filled in the holes on both of ours and i think its the only way to go. did they support the bearing caps of the 20-145 with some custom supports? i have heard some of the aluminum centers have had issues with no supports

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
very cool 20-145 and frame:thumb:, we've filled in the holes on both of ours and i think its the only way to go. did they support the bearing caps of the 20-145 with some custom supports? i have heard some of the aluminum centers have had issues with no supports

Yes Joe who is building the axle for me talked with Randy from PP and both are very confident we won't have any problems.

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
We were going to use a stock front diff but Mr Kusilek has steered me in another direction and then Mr Jackson steered it another way again. Not 100% sure which way were going now but it needs to be figured out very soon.

You building a mod truck? :D

EDP

<<<< Miss The Ol Girl
Just a heads up I just received a phone call from one of the head PPL techs. It was further discussed at the NFMS and the new 2013 3.0 Pro Stock class will clearly state OEM Chassis is required. Modifications can be made to the chassis but must remain OEM 1 ton or smaller frame rails.