Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Thanks for the compliments on the truck, guys. I'm not even gonna mention who does my tuning.:whisle: I hope they do the Clean Diesel class for drag racing next year. My DD hardly even smokes at launch and still runs 12.9x's.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Chris, I forgot, it was nice meeting you as well.

ps, Henry wasn't wearing that this weekend, I think that was from an old Smokin' in the Smokies event. ;)

Nice meetin you too. That sign would've been hilarious to just wear around.

I was laughing so hard at Caleb and Ryan going back and forth......and Snedge with the crumpets.

Last edited:

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
I dont know what I liked best...the beutiful track, the great turnout, the great payout, meeting new friends, seeing old buddies, or watching the win light turn on against Dockboy:D Had a blast as usual, and cant wait to head for Maple Grove! My 7.16 in prostreet didnt keep me around long, so had to dial her back and get lucky with some 12.0,s. Great seeing everyone!

Matt is just lucky I gave him the first round win so he could go on to win it all!!:coolspot:

Thanks for allowing me to save my nitrous! When I pulled back around Mrs. Camo thought I broke, and boy did she look pi$$ed!!:rofl: She didnt see the red light because of the video camera stuck to her head.

I'm hoping Mrs. Camomax will come though with video's for us like always?:happy2:

Ofcourse ma'am! She'll be loading shortly.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Nice meetin you too. That sign would've been hilarious to just wear around.

I was laughing so hard at Caleb and Ryan going back and forth......and Snedge with the crumpets.

Nope that pic was from Smokin in the Smokies 08,I made fun of Eric Merchant weaing some bling and the next thing I had that hanging from my kneck lol. It was funny so I left it on, What was really funny is the sticker on the back of a guys truck that said DOCKBOY WHO maybe Matt should have one of those for Greg :rofl:

Last edited:

MadMaxRacing

Jul 5, 2008
I dont know what I liked best...the beutiful track, the great turnout, the great payout, meeting new friends, seeing old buddies, or watching the win light turn on against Dockboy:D Had a blast as usual, and cant wait to head for Maple Grove! My 7.16 in prostreet didnt keep me around long, so had to dial her back and get lucky with some 12.0,s. Great seeing everyone!

Thanks for allowing me to save my nitrous! When I pulled back around Mrs. Camo thought I broke, and boy did she look pi$$ed!!:rofl: She didnt see the red light because of the video camera stuck to her head.

Ofcourse ma'am! She'll be loading shortly.
Matt,that 7.16 is amesome.GO GET THAT 6!!!!!!! I have a feelin' your going to beat me to it!!!!!!

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
gene (sledpuller_ posted this on compd
NEITHER DID WE !!!(NADM staff)

Huge thanks to everybody who made this happen, fans, sponsors, racers pullers, staff, track owner. Local police and Fire departments, you guys ROCK.

To my knowledge, this is the first Diesel event that ran racing and pulling simultaneously, with a Diesel Monster Truck and a jet truck using up what little dead time there was.

It wasn't easy. but from the feed back we are getting, it worked.

Action packed from the 4 mile back up on the highway at 8:00 am to the brake less, slipping transmission forklift loading the sled weights on a hill, to the Modified pulling class ripping the mountain top to shreds, at 8:00 pm.

Official results up soon.

CAN'T WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

and on the food/ or lack thereof :rofl:
I'd like to address that issue as it seems to have been brought up as the biggest complaint, and then we can put it to rest.

The track insisted on keeping the food concessions, they didn't want any other competition. (I dont blame them)They are used to having 300-800 person crowds. We told them 3000 was very possible even with it being the first event there.

They didn't believe us.

NOW they do!!!!!

Sorry if anyone went hungry, it will be addressed next time.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Congrats to every one , I def need to make it back east for a big event next year . sounds like it was a good time with some good competition !

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
Matt when are you going to be there?I swear I will race this time even if I get my ass handed at the tree :spit:

We'll leave Friday after work, so we'll be waiting for you bright and early Sat morning! It sounds like Jeff only needs another 1/2 inch of arm twisting, and he'll be there too.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Well scratch me making it on sat morning:( , I have to go and see a doctor for Gm over my shoulder at 9 am for them to rate the use it has lost.