Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
LOL Ted, anytime:rofl:

Did you get your son home?:rofl:

I got him to Carlisle, got out a map, and told him where to go. Best part is, he has GPS in his truck. I can't understand how he got lost in the first place, oh wait, yes I can.:rolleyes: I told him to call me if he got lost today, and in this case, no news is good news. :rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ted I found it funny you got tired of hearing him talk,LOL its a wonder you can stand me since I can talk your ear off :spit:

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Yeah, not bad;)

And by the way, I'm just busting on Matt and he knows it:joker: Both he and Jeff did awesome and I'm glad they won!! Especially my buddy Jeff!!:D

Glad to here it is going well. There for awhile you and I where taking turns blowing stuff up!:rofl:
I could tell you just having fun with Matt. It is all good.;)

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
Greg what did you do red light? Did you let some guy in a stock dmax and a little spray beat you?:D

LOL Yeah:rofl:

1st qual. pass I had it turned down quite a bit, just not enough and ran an 11.6
2nd qual. pass I had to run 12.0 or slower to qual. so I turned it down some more and lifted at 1000' to be sure. Ran a 12.4 and qualified 10th.
1st round of eliminations was against Matt and I boned the light but ran it out anyway to gauge the setup. Ran a 12.06 so Matt would of had to be on his game, which he was anyway!!:spit:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
I'm hoping Mrs. Camomax will come though with video's for us like always?:happy2:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Ted I found it funny you got tired of hearing him talk,LOL its a wonder you can stand me since I can talk your ear off :spit:
:rofl: No worries.
Henry, talking my ear off is one thing, deliberately trying to annoy me for 2 days straight is an entirely differently matter. I like Wayne, I really do, he was just way to giddy this weekend.

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
:rofl: No worries.
Henry, talking my ear off is one thing, deliberately trying to annoy me for 2 days straight is an entirely differently matter. I like Wayne, I really do, he was just way to giddy this weekend.

:rofl::screwy::nana3::rofl:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
PA Race

Thanks everyone it was a good time! I'm glad I got to meet some new faces but it sounds like I missed a few. Hopefully next time I can meet some more and of course a win always helps. Glad to see Greg(Dockboy) made some good passes with no issues. Hope everyone made it home safe. Jeff

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
Did Buck run in this one Jess?

Ken,

Buck was there but just playing crew chief for Jess:spit:

That and calming down the track worker after Jess's massive nitrous backfire in the water box!!! :rolf:

Last edited:

jalanv1

Nov 21, 2007
Blairs Mills, Pa.
Show was great, a lot of nice looking rides, plus very fast rides! Hopefully they do it again next year. Hopefully they will do something better for spectators on watching the truck pulls. It was hard to get a good film coverage of the truck pulls.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Nope!

Track was very loose! Well for me anyhow it was not hooking on the line. My 60' times was 2 tenths off. My truck never spins and it was loose into 3rd gear. Not white smoking of anything just not hooking like normal. Thats racing and everyone was on the same track so maybe I need to play with my setup. Jeff

BSwope

Sep 3, 2008
Show was great, a lot of nice looking rides, plus very fast rides! Hopefully they do it again next year. Hopefully they will do something better for spectators on watching the truck pulls. It was hard to get a good film coverage of the truck pulls.

Your not kidding Jim about the pulls!! Thanks for letting Jeramy and I borrow the trailer Jim!! And dont worry we will get er back to ya.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Congrats to Jeff and Matt for their wins!!!! Glad I got to meet some of yinz this weekend. I was really impressed with the turnout. Only one thing, there far too many trucks sitting in the lots. Get on the track!!!! If I only wouldve changed my dial-in .03, I could've made the semi finals in ET.

Henry, WTF? Why didnt you come say hello? And I'm sorry I missed you with that sign on.:rofl:

Jeff, I'm the dude with the beard that yelled congrats in your window when you where on your way to get paid. :D

Adam, keep on pluggin' at it. Pretty soon you'll be passin most of the 4wd cummins and strokers in your class!!

I'm especially happy that I remembered 4WD in elims this time!!!!

Last edited:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Congrats to Jeff and Matt for their wins!!!! Glad I got to meet some of yinz this weekend. I was really impressed with the turnout. Only one thing, there far too many trucks sitting in the lots. Get on the track!!!! If I only wouldve changed my dial-in .03, I could've made the semi finals in ET.

Henry, WTF? Why didnt you come say hello? And I'm sorry I missed you with that sign on.:rofl:he didnt have that sign on when he flaged me down :rofl:

Jeff, I'm the dude with the beard that yelled congrats in your window when you where on your way to get paid. :D

Adam, keep on pluggin' at it. Pretty soon you'll be passin most of the 4wd cummins and strokers in your class!!

I'm especially happy that I remembered 4WD in elims this time!!!!

tire tire tires is waht i need...

nice runs chris got to see couple of them.