Numidia PA East Coast Nationals

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
Matt is just lucky I gave him the first round win so he could go on to win it all!!:coolspot:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
It was nice seeing Adam's 2wd pull the sled also, Its bad when a 2wd can pull within 20' of the 4wd boys.I think he should of won the clean diesel pulling class.It was nice meeting Jeff,Matt,Adam for the first time.Also nice seeing Ed Wayne again, Ty,I saw a few trucks pulling and racing that I know are on here one was dmaxchris I think he goes by white truck with stacks.Wish I raced but hell the boys would of killed me in the tree:spit:

Yeah I seen your truck sitting in the pits but never seen anyone around it to come say hey!!! Yeah the white excab long bed with the bullhaulers was Dmaxchris!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
I noticed the white truck...good running truck, very clean tuning too.

Yes Chris's truck runs very very strong for what it is and very clean runner as well, My wifes truck was the pewter CC with the purple bowtie, it was having some launch issues that i still have not figured out!

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Congrats to all the competitors. First time I saw Jeff's truck in person, very impressive.
Camomax was holding it down as well. It was a great event, and despite a few delays early on, it went off without a hitch. Adam's hook was impressive, and it was good hanging out and catching up again. I wish I could've made it around more to meet some more people, but it was not to be.
I also want to congratulate Dockboy for actually making some passes, and not breaking anything, and also thanking him for driving my truck (someone had too many beers) back to the hotel Friday night, and for not blowing up my truck while operating it. :D
Thanks to Caleb and Ryan for everything this weekend.
A great time!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
If you seen this Guy it was me lol
Smokin_2008011.jpg

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
So is it safe to say your trucks seems to running good?

Yeah, not bad;)

And by the way, I'm just busting on Matt and he knows it:joker: Both he and Jeff did awesome and I'm glad they won!! Especially my buddy Jeff!!:D

Dockboy

Mar 5, 2008
I also want to congratulate Dockboy for actually making some passes, and not breaking anything, and also thanking him for driving my truck (someone had too many beers) back to the hotel Friday night, and for not blowing up my truck while operating it. :D
Thanks to Caleb and Ryan for everything this weekend.
A great time!

LOL Ted, anytime:rofl:

Did you get your son home?:rofl:

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Ken I think Greg needs that pill he blew the big Red light :spit: Cant say much I would of to never ran a tree like that and hell really have to been playing with the lights at all:baby:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
In a much more sober state than you. :spit:

I had a little help with that ridiculous "tube" of beer, so I only had about 2-3 glasses. The night before I had a full tube, plus some.

LOL, I was good shape about an hour later, went to bed about 1/2 hour after you guys left down there!!

Last edited: