No power after s475 install and retune

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Yep. Called and sent them datalogs. Said it was a hard part, something with the truck. Bullshit, wish i didnt give them a single penny of mine. Tonys tunes was better in every way imaginable

See that's the most evidence I've seen other than speculation. RRegardless I'm gonna see what there update to the maf does and go from there. Thanks for opinions and experiences.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Well duramax tuner promised a turn around the same day they got my ecm. I shipped it Saturday they got it yesterday. And said they couldn't get to it til today. So i hope I can get it back by this Saturday hopefully. Then I have a few small things to tie up. If i could go back I would have bought an autocal

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Ok update on the ecm.i called duramax tuner I was told send it in we will send It back out the same day we get it for the maf adjustment. I sent it last Saturday they got it wednesday. Didn't get to it Wednesday or Thursday, now today they tell me Bob Peterson is out on vacation. No one else wants to mess with his tunes so they will do what they can to ship it out Monday when Bob gets back.:mad:.
I pm'ed Henry at creatures of the night twice, and he hasn't got back. Not mad about that I'm gonna call him today and see what he can do for me. So hopefully he can get me squared away and dt can just send me a stock core ecm back instead of adjusting my maf. If he was gonna be on vacation they shouldn't of promised a one day turn around. I sent this ecm off when my heads were off to avoid a long wait and here I am lol. So my truck has been down over two weeks because of duramax tuner now. If they ship it Monday I'll get it wednesday probably that will be a week and a half wait alone just for the maf update.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Henry will do you good. That who I get all my parts from.

That's where I got my gasket kit and studs when I just did my heads. Cool guy to talk to and fair on prices. Plus he's local I could drive to get an ecm from him in less than an hour.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Yeah I remember I called him at 7 once and he had just left work I thought. I don't know if he was on an off shift that week

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Henry returned my call with a text today. He was at work he should be fixing me up soon I hope. Even if he takes longer than dt. I think it will be worth it. He has been honest about all my parts I ordered. No false promises

But no matter what it sucks and is discouraging to do all that work making all my parts and installing everything to play this waiting game that could have been avoided.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Henry returned my call with a text today. He was at work he should be fixing me up soon I hope. Even if he takes longer than dt. I think it will be worth it. He has been honest about all my parts I ordered. No false promises

But no matter what it sucks and is discouraging to do all that work making all my parts and installing everything to play this waiting game that could have been avoided.

There is a reason Duramax Tuner is not represented here :D sorry about your issues good to hear you're getting fixed up

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
Best way to get ahold of Henry is through a text, when he's working the cannot answer his phone but he will get back to you if you text him. This man works a lot of hours aside of COTN Performance so be patient with him. He will set you up and be there if you have any questions down the road.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Me and Henry were texting last night he's gonna set me up. Waiting on duramax tuner to send back my ecm in stock form with a refund. Then she getting moonshine tunes! But still waiting on duramax tuner lol

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
If i can add duramax tuner didn't try to make it right or keep my business one bit. They just said ok. Didn't ask how they could fix it or keep my business. The first time I got there tunes it was the complete opposite customer service. They were great the first time. Hope they get it shipped out today. And I hope they don't mess me around on the refund.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
That's why I run ppei on my reg cab . Kory is super fast at updating tunes and getting back to me. Other tuners drag there feet once they have your money

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
Huh at least you got a a hold of DT. I have a friend who wants his ECM unlocked so he can go elsewhere and he hasn't heard anything. Even after multiple calls, emails and pms on other forums.