No power after s475 install and retune

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Ok I just installed my s475 and having issues. No and i mean no power and no codes. I made a custom intake it might be the maf. at an idle it was reading 24.3 g\s don't know if that's my issue. I checked it with the to torque app. My friends stock intake lbz at idle was reading 44.5 g\s. Don't know what it should be or if this could cause this kind of lose in power. My intake manifold pressure read 14.4 psi at idle. Id be scared to pull out in traffic. Any other ideas or tips of what to check. Only code is glow plug circuit a and it doesn't throw a code and that's because there not hooked up yet. I just figure it's my best guess to point to the maf or map

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Maf. An improperly tuned maf will make a truck undrivable. I experienced the same when I built my 5" intake and didn't get it rescaled. Couldn't not even drive the truck.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

Better yet

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
That's looking in from the filter side. That's rtv on it. I figured the wires should be exposed to the incoming air?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I mentioned it in my other thread and not this one it's tuned by duramax tuner. I have no way to modified or email tunes. That's why I was looking for the idle range of the maf. So i could tell them and they can adjust it and send me a new ecm

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
And you told him what size intake to tune for correct?

Yep I wrote a note and taped it to the ecm with all my requests. I said 5 inch intake ( rescale maf ) just like that. But I hear there is alot of different intakes especially one I made that require a few adjustments to get it right

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
are you near South Jersey? Or maybe near someone else that has a v2 and can help you?