No one wants to race anymore.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
I'll try to find a better pic, but you get the idea :D

Cummins Bullboosters with adrenaline and ect

Wow I thought there was only one dork like that. There is a guy here with a white cummins and the stacks in that vid are about 6 inches shorter than his! Everytime I see it I shake my head. Even dumber than that there is a gasser dodge in town with the same stacks. They must be brothers. Both are loud and slow.

RodZZilla

I8TOKYO
Jan 6, 2007
Grinnell, IA
Wow I thought there was only one dork like that. There is a guy here with a white cummins and the stacks in that vid are about 6 inches shorter than his! Everytime I see it I shake my head. Even dumber than that there is a gasser dodge in town with the same stacks. They must be brothers. Both are loud and slow.

Is that the guy that lives on Douglas Ave, West of Merle Hay?

beach_33

Feb 18, 2008
des moines, IA
yes rod that would be him. his name is ryan. wow steve i thought you liked stacks. atleast thats what you said when you saw mine. you where probably shaking our head at me. :hug: thats what my parents did and most of my friends

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
yes rod that would be him. his name is ryan. wow steve i thought you liked stacks. atleast thats what you said when you saw mine. you where probably shaking our head at me. :hug: thats what my parents did and most of my friends

No I like your stack it looks nice and clean:cool2:. It's when it looks like you stole a pair off a semi truck and installed them on to a pick up thats what looks funny to me.

jdugie123

Apr 1, 2008
ya there are a few dodges around San Antonio that are like that there is one black one that i see all the time that has stacks that are like 3 feet above cab it looks dumb

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Smoked me some rice today on the bypass while going to site in my slug barrel for next weekend. Couldn't tell you what for sure what it was but a newer lowered blue 2door with a huge fart can. Did a 70mph to 100mph roll on and he disapeared into the black cloud. Nephew got a kick out of it. I would have rather sited my gun in on the fart can!

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Thers some good ideas in here. I think I need some of those 'I hate rice burner' stickers. I think my truck looks like an old man truck or something. I can rarely get anyone involved. Just this weekend wife and I took the truck to see Grandma about 40 miles away. More than once I got the "what are you doing" from the wife. Trying to get that dodge to race....

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

I like the single stack, its the duel stacks sticking up over the cab roof that look funny :eek:

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
I saw a newer dodge in Edmonton that had stacks that must have been straight off a peterbuilt :rofl: They must have been 8" dual mitre cut that were about 4 feet over the top of the cab, the truck was lifted high to. Made me wonder how he got under overpasses :confused:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
That's it...I thought he was going to hit me with the dang things when he drove up next to me... :rofl::rofl:

anybody know what looks dorkier than a dodge with 2 extra long stacks :p

A ford with 1 long stack :frog::frog::frog:

picture.php

:hehe::hehe::hehe: