No one wants to race anymore.

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Sucks around here too! Small town, so word get's out fast! I was bored one night, so I went out to the local street racing hang out. Have not been to the street races in 14 years! I asked who had the fastest car & if they wanted to run. It was a supercharged 5.0. They already knew about the truck and declined. Oh well, probably saved me a ticket anyhow!

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
:mad:
Sucks around here too! Small town, so word get's out fast! I was bored one night, so I went out to the local street racing hang out. Have not been to the street races in 14 years! I asked who had the fastest car & if they wanted to run. It was a supercharged 5.0. They already knew about the truck and declined. Oh well, probably saved me a ticket anyhow!

dang!!! thats awesome!!!!!!

i wish i could do boosted launches next to cops here! any tidbit of a squeak from your tires here in socal and you get written up for exhibition of speed and can loose your licience, $1K fine, and possible jail time and or impound your vehicle!!:mad:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I mostly race my friends.

I had a civic full of guys give me the finger the other day. they had their windows rolled down too, anyone guess what happened? :confused: :D

Louisianarebel

May 8, 2008
LA
Had a civic pull right out in front of me. Almost ran him over. Got to the 4lane and hurt his ears when i went by. :D
Im going the speed limit and all of a sudden i look back and theres the little ricer coming to do a flyby so I put the hammer down and kept him from even getting close. :rofl:

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Ever since I put my PPE sticker on my back window I have been harassed by every ps on wheels. People in wheel chairs want my ass. :eek: I hear things like " You aint got shit boy " I have become a target. I got a ticket a couple of months ago and the cop asks me " Is this your truck ? " I felt like saying no, it;s Santa Clauses truck and I liked it so I blew his ass away and took his truck. But I didn't.;)

People around here just don't seem to be racers. There are some kids with Jap cars and loud exhausts. And there are a few high-lifted Dodges/Fords but they don't pick races. Maybe it's just my truck looks too stock....maybe I should put a Hypertech sticker on the back window.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I thought I was the only one!!

No one EVER wants to race me. :(

Maybe I should put a big "RACE ME BI#^@" sticker on my back window :rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
had a duramax blow a little smoke at me earlier today, loaded with young people from the airforce base, he got caught behind traffic and I casually passed him, he never tried to catch up to me after that, I passed him driving normal too, guess the jet sound scared him off :rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
had a duramax blow a little smoke at me earlier today, loaded with young people from the airforce base, he got caught behind traffic and I casually passed him, he never tried to catch up to me after that, I passed him driving normal too, guess the jet sound scared him off :rofl:

What sort of 1/4 times are you putting down now Larry with that Cheetah??

Myself, I only run into people wanting to have fun when I have my 50hp or tow tunes loaded. Never when I have a McRat or my race tune in.

Stupid no DSP.........:mad:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I used to get a race or two, not anymore, everyone knows my truck and NOT to screw with it:eek: I still get an occasional future-looser if im out of town:D The exhaust scares most of em away;)