No one wants to race anymore.

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
more dodges and furds here than the rest, most have straight pipe and or stacks and thats it:rofl: specially the dodges:rofl: theres a couple here i have yet to teach a lesson:rofl:

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
Myself, I only run into people wanting to have fun when I have my 50hp or tow tunes loaded. Never when I have a McRat or my race tune in.

Stupid no DSP.........:mad:
That happend to me the other day, I had my 160 tune in and I was behind a lifted D-max at a light. He kept looking at me in his mirror so I thought he might hit it. Before I knew what the heck was going on the light turns green and he floors it, I thought shit he's going for it so I gave it all I had. I finally started pulling on him at about 80 then had to let off. Why does nobody want to play when I'm on level 6, I would have pulled that guy in like he was tied to a stump, now he's probably going around telling all his friends about the fag he smoked at a light.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
A ran my buddies Cummins at the light the other day. 06 5.9 with 4" TC lift, 35's, and some stacks..

I was already stopped, but he comes up next to me and we both kick it. Needless to say I was pretty surprised until I hit second gear, and I pulled pretty good, but, not as good as I'd like.

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
When i street raced, I had a car, i never dreamt of trying to pound a truck. Hi octane was $4.00 a gallon and i was broke all the time.

Frankly i wasn't interested in anything that looked like it weighed more than 4500 lb, and if it did, it needed to have some tire and a hole in it's hood.

Maybe we need to put "i hate Honda, Acura, BMW, Mitsu" stickers on our trucks. Provacation?

SInce we have trucks maybe we oughta strap 5k trailers to its ass and race up hills? Against other trucks?

serpa4

Feb 5, 2007
Pulled next to a motorcycle few months ago. Heard him talking about smashing a rice burner. I, with window down, said I'll race ya. He said sure. Needless to say it wasn't a race, I got trashed. Got to take the races when I can cause no one else will run with me. Crusing gets pretty boring 1/2 the time.

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
I'm going out looking tomorrow :lildevil:

Find anything? With that new McRat logo coming soon, the "goats" will all be looking for you.

Have you seen the NBS cummins here in town with the sticker that says "Cummins get it?" He looks pretty fast, but I don't know what all he's got.

Got to a light yesterday afternoon and was climbing the hill to Loop 306, when an older cummins (already on the highway) with stacks pulls beside me and hits it. After thinking about it for a split second, I decided to pull the trigger. From College Hills to the Mertzon cut off, we were even, and then I blew by him coming around the corner. I think he was a little scared of the HIPO's that sit out there. Not a kill by any means, but it was still fun watching him look at me like, "Damn, I should be blowing your doors off by now..."

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Find anything? With that new McRat logo coming soon, the "goats" will all be looking for you.

Have you seen the NBS cummins here in town with the sticker that says "Cummins get it?" He looks pretty fast, but I don't know what all he's got.

Got to a light yesterday afternoon and was climbing the hill to Loop 306, when an older cummins (already on the highway) with stacks pulls beside me and hits it. After thinking about it for a split second, I decided to pull the trigger. From College Hills to the Mertzon cut off, we were even, and then I blew by him coming around the corner. I think he was a little scared of the HIPO's that sit out there. Not a kill by any means, but it was still fun watching him look at me like, "Damn, I should be blowing your doors off by now..."

I've handed both white cummins with stacks and the red cummins with stacks there butt pretty bad, along with an unsuspecting white vette :D

Which cummins was it, the one with black or chrome stacks?

There's a blue dodge duelly in town pretty fun to mess with, he thinks he's fast but he's just loud ;)

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
I've seen all the ones you have described. This was a brown extended cab with dual chrome bull stacks. He's got a couple of Quadzilla stickers on the side, and he was more bark than bite as well. He blew a lot of smoke, but never really got any speed. I guess that's the difference...mine doesn't smoke much, but it likes the "go" pedal a whole lot. :driving:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I've seen all the ones you have described. This was a brown extended cab with dual chrome bull stacks. He's got a couple of Quadzilla stickers on the side, and he was more bark than bite as well. He blew a lot of smoke, but never really got any speed. I guess that's the difference...mine doesn't smoke much, but it likes the "go" pedal a whole lot. :driving:
not the one with the goofy bull stacks that stick up about a foot over the cab is it :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
hahahaha i know that guy. I can get pictures if you want. He will prbably be callin me this weekend. His stacks do look a little ridiculous im not gonna lie. But as you were saying TX23 he aint nothin to worry about off the line. He has a turbo on there that he cant get spooled up until about 60mph which is worthless in my opinion. Ive seen all the other trucks in town that you guys were talking about too. Havent raced them though. Having a bad tranny is no fun :mad:.