No one wants to race anymore.

Louisianarebel

May 8, 2008
LA
I was talking to this guy, he had some ricer car, and he didnt know what i drove but we started talking about racing. I asked if he ever raced diesels and he said not anymore because a few diesel trucks had raped him before. :rofl:
He said he won't race a diesel truck period because you don't know what they got done to them.
I'm running out of people to play with now. :(

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2006
TN
I had a mustang decide to play with me yesterday. I was in a double turning lane, I wasn't actually paying attention at first. He takes off normal next to me, as soon as he breaks the turn he stomps it, and naturally I did to. But, It was a win for him. By the time I realized he wanted some he had done shifted and gone. I did start to gain on him, but traffic was stopped at the next light...:mad:

It really surprised me. I usually have no problem with a mustang, maybe with him getting the jump, I don't know..

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ever since I put my PPE sticker on my back window I have been harassed by every ps on wheels. People in wheel chairs want my ass. :eek: I hear things like " You aint got shit boy " I have become a target. I got a ticket a couple of months ago and the cop asks me " Is this your truck ? " I felt like saying no, it;s Santa Clauses truck and I liked it so I blew his ass away and took his truck. But I didn't.;)

Dec 2, 2006
TN
Maybe I need one of those PPE stickers..

My DieselHaulin & MBRP performance exhaust sticker ain't cuttin it..:D

HOT ROD

Sep 17, 2008
theres been a lil mitsu evo 8 mr at the flashlight drags in pa thats been kickin ass and takin names over there , this guy has 25k under the hood , but he has learned about the diesels arent as slow as they look :rofl:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Seems anymore I get gasser trucks trying to get me to race and most of that is on the interstate:rolleyes: I am suckering my boss back to the track next Friday to run his mustang again just so I can line up against him again. He's getting some drag radials this time. I think his ego was hurt when our friends to this day tease him about getting out ran by a truck. Should be a good race.

Buccanoles

Aug 14, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
I dont know if it's a state law or what but at least in Tallahassee, if they catch you "in a speed competition" they can confiscate yo ride. which sucks. So.. I dont even try it here.

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
I dont know if it's a state law or what but at least in Tallahassee, if they catch you "in a speed competition" they can confiscate yo ride. which sucks. So.. I dont even try it here.

socal is even worse. you can loose your licience, jail time, loose your ride, fine.. anything they wanna throw at ya:eek:

TYREBOYZ_DEMAXIN

The Tire Frier
Jun 13, 2007
Barnesville OH
so i'm not the only one that has problems finding willing people to race..i have to go out of the area to even find anyone that will do it to race..

here in OH they can get you for excessive take offs but anything up to the speed limit is leagal so boosted launches are great even against cops..