NHRA IHRA Stock Elimanator GT Engine spec for DRAG RACING A DIESEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
So what have you guys done to further Diesel motorsports? Simple question. I'm spending time and fighting for new places for diesels to race. Getting Nitrous in to the super classes in NHRA. Working to get diesel in to Top Dragster and Top sportsman. I know that being a attendee to events , and posting on forums should count . but what have you really done .

I'm sure if some of you could, you would try to kill this new class.

You guys just keep trying , but if I am such a bad deal , why are Major Diesel and mainstream company's giving me parts funding and support year after year . These are not new to the diesel world company's but company's that have been around for a long time. I just added 3 more in the past few month.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I guess you just fundamentally don't understand what I'm asking. If there's so much interest in this class then why aren't there a bunch people on here saying so? I'm putting personal feelings aside, I don't see where all of this so called interest is coming from.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Most of these people are NHRA racer and diesel enthusiast. I don't even intend of building one , I have a SS Modified truck I will race , runs a older NASCAR motor

There are people on this forum that will not post because of the childish actions of a few moderators , worried that these people might retaliate and come after them as well. I mean Jeff Changes post and posted absolute lies about me , He spends most of his time on the forums pursuing his jealous rants against me .

oh Well , I'm going out to finish loading , carrying Gulf racing fuels, Frankenstein Racing Head and KPEs displays to PRI. Carrying an electronic fuel injection blower motor to the show, 3000 hp and its a bracket piece.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Me me me. GFY.
Done with you.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.