New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Just uploading the video now.

Excuse the truck, it's a little dirty. We've gotten a ton of rain lately and just haven't washed it.

And I just took my shirt off because I was all muddy from workin in the rain today.:rofl:

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Truck looks great matt, and sounds awesome. I'm looking at getting a 5" exhaust finally for my truck here in the next couple weeks. Thinking im going to just go with the traditional side exit but have been thinking about dumping it also. Do you like it dumped better than the side exit?

Did you get the rehabs in chrome or black?

Did you get that pm I sent you a while back? I know you've been busy and might not have seen it.
Do you guys have any flooding going on up there around the cities or is that further north? Some people I use to work with up there had some pictures of it flooding pretty bad up that way.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Truck looks great matt, and sounds awesome. I'm looking at getting a 5" exhaust finally for my truck here in the next couple weeks. Thinking im going to just go with the traditional side exit but have been thinking about dumping it also. Do you like it dumped better than the side exit?

Did you get the rehabs in chrome or black?

Did you get that pm I sent you a while back? I know you've been busy and might not have seen it.
Do you guys have any flooding going on up there around the cities or is that further north? Some people I use to work with up there had some pictures of it flooding pretty bad up that way.

I like it dumped after the axle just because its different from the usual side exit. Also my bumper doesn't get full of soot which is good. As long as the cutout is closed :rofl:

Remember a pm from you and I thought I had answered it? Maybe not.

Not much flooding around the cities, it's definitely heavily saturated though. Haven't been able to work a ton in the last week besides a lot of hand work and bidding.

Duluth is crazy flooded right now though, glad I'm not up there.

Rehabs are going to be the chrome (PVD) finish. Just got an email today saying they aren't "even on the water yet" so it's going to be 3 to 4 months at minimum. I swear BMF doesn't have their shit together at all. It's pathetic. If we ran our family company the way they ran their wheel company, I would be filing for bankruptcy and asking myself why I suck so bad.

:(

Last edited:

Mr.T

Jun 15, 2012
I love the look of the Chevy HD hoods on those, that's a sweet looking truck

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Damn you can't just pick a set of wheels that wouldn't take forever to get can ya? By the time you get them You'll have to put them up for the winter lol.

I sent ya another pm, that other one of mine might not of sent or something I'm not sure.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I know! I'm picky about my wheels.

Some other pictures

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340498683047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340498683047.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 187
  • uploadfromtaptalk1340498703605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340498703605.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1340498719125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340498719125.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 172

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
I'd get my money back if I were you. Have you thought about fuels or even diesels?

Lights look awesome. To bad the camera dimmed the picture so you can't see how bright they actually are. The cutoffs are really good looking though.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Finally got my Hoops and Fox's on

IMAG2051.jpg

IMAG2044.jpg

IMAG2045.jpg

Place I ordered my Amp Steps messed up and lost my order somehow. Finally got it figured out after 2 hours on the phone today. I only ordered them June 17th :(

Wheels, back ordered forever

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
What wheels you order again?

I think they're chrome BMF Novakanes, correct me if I'm wrong.

The replacements for my Novakanes are going to be 22x10.5 Rehabs in the PVD finish. They shipped out last Thursday and Ryan @ BMF is getting me the tracking info tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I will finally have them by the end of this week.

Decided I wanted to do a rear bucket swap, with an OEM center console....gut it to run a single 12" sub but keep a cleaner factory look instead of some huge sub box made from MDF or birch then wrapped. The console will sit on top of a sub woofer enclosure that won't really be seen.

I picked up a set of Yukon XL rear buckets that should bolt right up for $465 bucks shipped to my door.

Also picked up a complete Bose light grey 03+ center console, digital HVAC, all window switches front and rear, headlight switch, fog and cargo switch, and a speedometer on Craigslist for $200 bucks on Thursday night.

IMAG2302.jpg

So that will be the next project after I get my long long long awaited wheels back on.

:happy2: :happy2:

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
Got any pics parked next to a stock NNBS? I want to lift again but I can't make it where it would mess with our trailers or be to far off from the other HD trucks

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Got any pics parked next to a stock NNBS? I want to lift again but I can't make it where it would mess with our trailers or be to far off from the other HD trucks

Next time I see one I'll park next to it... like my dads Denali LML? :hug:

UPS says wheels will be here end of the day on Thursday.

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
Might work though I would prefer 07.5-10. I would swear my brothers 12 has taller box sides than mine does.