New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I actually like having the gauges down there. They have warnings built in and i set them low. They turn red then blink red if you go way over your desired high point. They aren't in my face all the time which is nice. I also just wanted to do something different that looked somewhat oem.

That is still my first one. I have the stuff to make another just ran out of time with work ramping way up again.

The bmfs chrome was pitting and literally peeling off after running them for 2 months last summer. Hopefully with the new pvd chrome they have it figured out

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
That cut out is cool

I had thought about doing a cut out with my lb7 but didn't know they made them that large

HDdave

Nov 16, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Man I love this truck so much! I call first in line if you ever get rid of it!! I want a white truck so bad its not funny, I am tired of black by now... Hell I just want another truck at this point I don't care what color it is. It so much fun starting fresh and building to be exactly what you want. Mines never goin anywhere but I really want a second one lol.

DeMax LB7

Bowtie Child
Dec 11, 2011
Rice Lake,WI
Thats funny cause i was looking thro craigslist the other day. Came across your ECSB thought for sure i have seen that truck before! i was thinking about buying her but im so partial to a crew cab! damn! beautiful truck btw! :thumb:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Gah! I lent my buddy that does boat racing my GoPro. I will remember to do it soon!

I ordered some other things for my truck in the past couple weeks:

Picked up a set of 4 Brushed finish Fox Resi's for the front (may have the shock bodies and resi's painted white or black before I put them on though)
Cognito Dual Shock hoops from Nor-Cal
chrome shock clamps
Amp Powersteps
7"x18" SS tip is welded on dumped just over the axle (more for looks than anything)
I bought a brand new set of Denali headlights and pulled them apart and cleared them, then did the Morimoto HID projector retrofit (which I love BTW, I can see so much better now and I don't blind people. would recommend anyone running hids to do this mod ASAP)

I've been told a couple times I should receive my 22x10.5" BMF Rehabs sometime in July. Not crossing my fingers though.

:D

That's about it

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
4661ea59-0cf4-d73c.jpg

4661ea59-0d10-4466.jpg

4661ea59-0d4e-758f.jpg