New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Oh ok yall have a nice looking place.

Thanks by the way! there is a lot of time that goes into it!

A couple pictures I took tonight now that I'm back from the cabin:

IMAG2449-1.jpg

IMAG2450-1.jpg

Put the rear bucket in tonight too. Took about 45 minutes

IMAG2452-1.jpg

Only modification I had to make to the seat brackets but otherwise they bolted right up.

IMAG2453-1.jpg

IMAG2454-1.jpg

IMAG2456-1.jpg

IMAG2459-1.jpg

IMAG2462-1.jpg

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
That looks kick ass man. It looks like you use the fold flat capability but I rarely use that anyway.

They fold flat if I pop the head rests out. There is actually a place on the back of the bottom bolster to set the headrest if you pop them out of the way.

I dunno how I missed you. A guy on GMFullsize.com makes them for members. I paid 30 bucks for mine.

If you have an idea for something unique he can probably make it for you too!

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217726&page=53

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
I approve. Though the last pics need the brightness turned the hell down.:hug:

Yea I'll be needing pics next to a LML on 285s or 275s now....

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I approve. Though the last pics need the brightness turned the hell down.:hug:

Yea I'll be needing pics next to a LML on 285s or 275s now....

It's the camera's fault :( I didn't edit any of those pictures. The white balance is off for some reason.

I have a picture of this next to the LML I'll throw up.

avy8a9e8.jpg

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Last time I went to Haydays I cracked the extension housing on my LB7 racing a Cummins on an entrance ramp

lol its been awhile since I've been there

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Last time I went to Haydays I cracked the extension housing on my LB7 racing a Cummins on an entrance ramp

lol its been awhile since I've been there

It's halarious to see crazy northerners and Canadians locked in a no holds bar snowmobile swap meet. Lotta wheelin and dealin there. My Minnesota inlaws are there now. They bought an old school bus, gutted it, converted it to sleep and shower 10 guys. It's completely professionally wrapped in Ski-Doo graphics lol

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I used washers lol... It's honestly the best way to fine tune the bumper gap. Once I get it just right I grind opposite sides of the washers and weld them together... Makes mounting the final time easier and they can't slide around then.

I'm building a full center console for 2 12" Sundown Audio Se 12 D4's eventually... Right now I have one running off an Alpine PDX 1000.1 and its silly how loud it is with the crappy temp box I made for it. Cany wait to run them both with 2 1000.1s... For mids I'm going to run Sundown Neopros off a PDX 150.4 once I hunt one down. And a kicker tweeter.

I installed my Pioneer AppRadio 2 on Friday and love the thing. Soldered all connections and used a GMOS-04 harness to retain RAP, chimes and onstar... Stinger pro rcas, and ASWC steering wheel button module. Have a wireless backup camera on the way too.... Backed into a 97 Honda del sol with 200k miles on it leaving the dark knight rises premier and did 1700 dollars damage to that pos and not a scratch on my truck... I'm a nice guy so I left a note at 2 am and paid to get that thing fixed lol. I ordered stretch fabric, fiberglass resin, chop mat, bought mdf to start the console build too. Some other odds and ends not worth mentioning I suppose.

u3asyjur.jpg

asyja4av.jpg

Wiring.... Was lazy to go get shrink tubing so I just used electricians tape... Easier to undo I guess if I need to

esetyha8.jpg