New personal best for Brett Deutsch in the C10!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Here we go again! Another example of someone posting some great news that they are proud and should make all Dmax owners smile, only to have some new chach try to rain on the parade!! Anything below 10 is damn impressive so Congrats to all on the times! And congrats to Brett What a sweet ride!

The voice of reason! Right on brother! :thumb:

not quick

Jay
Nov 3, 2013
Middletown, Ohio
All because I had to ask about a 4R100, lol.

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I'm with Brett, why are we arguing about this??? Good lord guys, starting to wonder why I even bother anymore.

You made a statement I didn't think was accurate so I questioned you on it what's the big deal? I don't care what Trans he is running it is one hell of ET to run and a hell of a accomplishment. If disagreeing with you is stealing someone's thunder then I guess that's what I did. Sorry for the derail and congrats again on the new best ET op.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I'm with Brett, why are we arguing about this??? Good lord guys, starting to wonder why I even bother anymore.

Keep up the good work, guys. Congrats on New best. A lot more on here appreciate/admire what ur doing but don't comment. Mark, ur doing everyday what most only dream and talk about!

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I think its awesome. Hell why not be proud, crazy what the truck has done and how quick it's got to low 9s. Main reason is the people behind it.

Bottom line is they could push it harder and get 8s or spray it and go deep into them. There finally getting clean passes out of it for once. Why can't they be proud. He'll if my truck ran that speed or et, I'd be posting the slips in every thread, because it's cool. Questioning is One thing, but Dave was being an ASS about it.

Dave c what's your truck run? Just curious.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well personally having gone through all of this a few years ago trying to make an Allison hold the power and shift when you wanted and not when it wanted. I think it is cool as hell that someone is trying something totally different and getting good results. Saves some of us a lot of work if we are looking for something different. Congratulations again Brett.:thumb:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
You made a statement I didn't think was accurate so I questioned you on it what's the big deal? I don't care what Trans he is running it is one hell of ET to run and a hell of a accomplishment. If disagreeing with you is stealing someone's thunder then I guess that's what I did. Sorry for the derail and congrats again on the new best ET op.

It wasn't you buddy, sorry if you took it that way! I was just giving you guys the info that we had and why we had it and why we went the direction we did. Dave C was a little more than rude about it for no reason. The reason I said what I did was for the simple fact that Brett and I basically made the same amount of power but I weight in 1,200lbs more than him and when we spent a year and a half trying to get his trany issues resolved, I knew I was wasting my time with my truck. I beat the living crap out of my poor Ally and broke 3 torque convertors and hard parts to prove it. I was leaving the line at 40+psi and it really didn't like it. Again, sorry for my little rant I apologize.

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
I did not mean to come across so rude, im sorry. I was a bit uncertain as to exactly what you were saying, and taking claim to.

Dave c

Jul 7, 2013
I think its awesome. Hell why not be proud, crazy what the truck has done and how quick it's got to low 9s. Main reason is the people behind it.

Bottom line is they could push it harder and get 8s or spray it and go deep into them. There finally getting clean passes out of it for once. Why can't they be proud. He'll if my truck ran that speed or et, I'd be posting the slips in every thread, because it's cool. Questioning is One thing, but Dave was being an ASS about it.

Dave c what's your truck run? Just curious.

Its nothing special, just a grocery getter and four wheeler hauler.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
pushing aside the weight difference between your truck and others is very missleading. i really dont care just pointing it out cause im sure someone here does care.

Thankfully the people that do care, have you as a spokesman for them.

Keep up the great work :thumb:

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks guys. Brian is working on a new trans for me right now that will have a trans brake. I can't wait to try it out!!! Brian is a stand up guy that has helped me out through all the tough times. He could of given up a long time ago. He has enough business with the gas and ford diesel crowd. He didn't have to do all that he has done for me and I thanks him for that.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Is it just me or right when you let off does it look like the back end almost bounces off the ground??? Is this just a characteristics of slicks forming back to their normal shape???