New Mike L Trans Kit

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
I knew georend was very close to u cornell. Lmao. Same place i bought my converter. The guy knows his shit to.
kinda curious to hear what the new clutches do improvments wise once testing comes.back.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I'm wanting one of these soon! Any news?

Brad ( Calvins ) and I will have this done in the next couple of weeks. Things have changed so fast lately as far as new parts that are coming out that we keep changing our minds. Don't want to come out with something knowing something better will be coming soon. This is worth waiting for. Hang in there.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Brad ( Calvins ) and I will have this done in the next couple of weeks. Things have changed so fast lately as far as new parts that are coming out that we keep changing our minds. Don't want to come out with something knowing something better will be coming soon. This is worth waiting for. Hang in there.

Well worth hanging for my friends! Brad and Mike together... VERY GOOD COMBINATION! Get ready for a sweet kit :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
The kit is available from me and Calvins right now as an in house build. The kit itself will be available for sale in a few weeks.