New Mike L Trans Kit

Stevenmc89

Dec 22, 2012
Enterprise, Al
Mike, if you're gonna offer them to the public I would LOVE one! I would give anything if you had a shop close to me so i could have the man, the myth, the legend, Mike L to build mine but money and time is a luxury I don't have :/

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Unburned Hydrocarbons
Mar 30, 2012
McHenry IL
Mike, if you're gonna offer them to the public I would LOVE one! I would give anything if you had a shop close to me so i could have the man, the myth, the legend, Mike L to build mine but money and time is a luxury I don't have :/

x3

I have a few questions for Mike Loverich

Is there any updates on these two transmission kits you speak of?
Are they using your spec'd Goerend or precision converter or something else?
Is your new kits similar to the new ppe stage 6 or different?

I keep seeing lots of mixed reviews about ppe/suncoast/alligator/dmaxstore kits. Im just trying to find some facts as to what is a good quality kit and where I can get it from?

Thank you very much for your time!

killian44p

Earth Roamer
Oct 9, 2012
Nevada
Like one of the kids in the back seat are we there yet? That supposed alto set was NOT. Sooo I'm back on the shopping list. In doing my homework on the ally I came across an older issue of diesel power with your shop and crew oh July 07 pretty dam informative just in a few paragraphs awesome. Lots to learn for sure. Tell ya what YOU should right a book Mike. Be a best seller for sure.

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
x3

I have a few questions for Mike Loverich

Is there any updates on these two transmission kits you speak of?
Are they using your spec'd Goerend or precision converter or something else?
Is your new kits similar to the new ppe stage 6 or different?

I keep seeing lots of mixed reviews about ppe/suncoast/alligator/dmaxstore kits. Im just trying to find some facts as to what is a good quality kit and where I can get it from?

Thank you very much for your time!

I emailed him because I am also up in the air about which kit is the best..I know they're all good but I don't want it back out anytime soon, idk if there's little tips and tricks he has but I'd like to build mine to save time and money, just waiting for his reply..

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Called Mike yesterday and talked to him for a little while as I am looking for a kit for my project truck and was looking for some major insight.

Awesome guy to talk to. From what I gathered the clutches are still being tested, not sure if they are the ones for his kits or not though.

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Called Mike yesterday and talked to him for a little while as I am looking for a kit for my project truck and was looking for some major insight.

Awesome guy to talk to. From what I gathered the clutches are still being tested, not sure if they are the ones for his kits or not though.

They are, Are you going to wait for the updated clutches or build now?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
They are, Are you going to wait for the updated clutches or build now?

I'd like to build it as soon as possible but the truck has a way to go so I think I'm going to wait on them.

Turns out Dave Goerend is about 3 hours from me so I'm going to give him a call Monday and see what he has to say.

Who knew :roflmao:

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
I'd like to build it as soon as possible but the truck has a way to go so I think I'm going to wait on them.

Turns out Dave Goerend is about 3 hours from me so I'm going to give him a call Monday and see what he has to say.

Who knew :roflmao:

If you have time you might as well wait. I'm getting impatient though haha

Yep I'd have mike send a kit to Dave and go with the ml G converter :thumb: