LB7: New Industrial Injection silver bullet

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
It is awesome! Now Im scared that its gonna puke the rods out:eek: got a little tweaking to do and I'll get to the dragway and dyno. I'll get some fly by videos this weekend, I guess a certain person wants videos BAD!:roflmao:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
Yeah my buddy has the HTT 66/71/13 on his LB7 we need to get it running right so we can compare, his truck is an 03 with the 9044 OS seems to be something limiting it. We are gonna go to the dragway soon.

wdino73

Sep 25, 2009
Versailles, Ky
It is awesome! Now Im scared that its gonna puke the rods out:eek: got a little tweaking to do and I'll get to the dragway and dyno. I'll get some fly by videos this weekend, I guess a certain person wants videos BAD!:roflmao:

A word of advise about bending a rod, You'll be fine if u don't chop the throttle when spinning and then firing back in it. that's how I bend mine...Congrats on your setup... I love my truck :woott:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I could not believe the difference between it and the HTT.

not very fair to compare a 16cm housing HTT with the 71 turbine to a differently equipped turbo , especially considering the center section is pretty much the same between the 2 models and HTT has the identical turbo but with a stainless turbine and tighter A/R ............

tractor

Mar 19, 2009
Spring Creek,NV
not very fair to compare a 16cm housing HTT with the 71 turbine to a differently equipped turbo , especially considering the center section is pretty much the same between the 2 models and HTT has the identical turbo but with a stainless turbine and tighter A/R ............

Lol and you know what was compared without seeing it

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Lol and you know what was compared without seeing it

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

It was not meant to be taken as a dig, my response to you would be the same as any one making the same claim , I just expect a little tech from making a claim like that , now if you said I really think my S366/74 14cm spooled a lot better than my 66/71 16cm ( what ever the config may be ) , and I chose the Industrial unit because of the 360 deg thrusts bearings and the polished cover that is a very different statement with factual data to support it , after all I dont care if its a High Tech , II , BD , ect its still just a OEM Borg Warner or Switzer S300 variant with a few modifications.

tractor

Mar 19, 2009
Spring Creek,NV
And why would you think I would be comparing the 16cm to the 14cm.
You think that maybe I compared the 14cm to 14cm.
The main point is for a lot less money you get all the upgrades and better spool up with the II so how much more tech do you need.
But since we are not a expert like yourself i guess we cant make that claim.
Darryl

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
And why would you think I would be comparing the 16cm to the 14cm.
You think that maybe I compared the 14cm to 14cm.
The main point is for a lot less money you get all the upgrades and better spool up with the II so how much more tech do you need.
But since we are not a expert like yourself i guess we cant make that claim.
Darryl

Still not sure why your taking offense ? I stated the 16cm because thats what you said you took off when we talked after you installed the II , so i assumed that was the case since thats what i was told . And on the last part i guess if all else fails insults are plan B ? and where have i once said the II turbo wasn't a good choice ? And if you think tech data isnt needed to say one is better than the other, other than "just because" most want to know why .

Last edited:

tysmith

ZF-6
Aug 29, 2008
2001 LB7 Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 4" MBRP turbo back exhaust, Shortened Stock Rods, Ventilated Block, SCIV 1056 w/ Tcase brace, Kennedy Billet pickup, Kennedy dual lift pumps, SPA combo gauge, LML drivers side manifold, LBZ regulator, Crank it up Tierod sleeves
Cognito Steering Braces, Pro-Comp traction bars.
305/65/17 M/T ATZ's on Chrome H2's

EFI Tuned By Jeff Toman

Edited your sig for you... :rofl:

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
2001 LB7 Industrial Injection Silver Bullet 4" MBRP turbo back exhaust, Shortened Stock Rods, Ventilated Block, SCIV 1056 w/ Tcase brace, Kennedy Billet pickup, Kennedy dual lift pumps, SPA combo gauge, LML drivers side manifold, LBZ regulator, Crank it up Tierod sleeves
Cognito Steering Braces, Pro-Comp traction bars.
305/65/17 M/T ATZ's on Chrome H2's

EFI Tuned By Jeff Toman

Edited your sig for you... :rofl:

Thanks Tyler!!!!!!!