LB7: New Industrial Injection silver bullet

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
After driving it for a while, I'm thinking I need turn it down a bit????? I just don't wanna see my rods anytime soon, Henry has me nervous....:confused:

Don't p*** out now!! LOL, I don't blame you. Might be better to get it on a dyno to know what your running on the different tunes

Besides, Henry has everything you need if you get carried away!!!

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
It's real fun, pulls really hard, I can't imagine those guys with S472's/S475's!!! I have to get to MASS Diesel soon, or I'll be walking to work LOL:D

Hey, that would be good exercise! I'll lend you a bike to get you there quicker...now get some vids!!!!!

sent via tapatalk by your forum daddy!!!

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
This maybe a dumb question but how hard is it to remove the compressor cover?

Yellowchevy
On an s300 you just unbolt the bolts on the back of the compressor cover and pull it off. The bottem one is kind of tricky to get to so i just took all the other ones out and rotated the cover till i could get a wrench on it.

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
It's real fun, pulls really hard, I can't imagine those guys with S472's/S475's!!! I have to get to MASS Diesel soon, or I'll be walking to work LOL:D

need to find a good inside dyno around SE New England, Im not not knocking Scott's but after watching last year Im all set

JustinD

Plow Truck
Nov 21, 2008
Tiverton Rhode Island
:hello:

ca77b7d9.jpg

3b6cec39.jpg