New duramax rods iv been working on

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Rods

I am very well known in this forum. I am the "guy" who tells it like it is! Good bad or indifferent. I also own a diesel shop and have worked on retrofits and hot rod builds for years. I just started a new build for a drag week car "with a Duramax" that is mine so if shit hits the fan it on me. I will run the rods and be your huckleberry. I will pay for them after I have run the motor for a few thousand miles. You can have a contract that I will sign before you send anything. I also think that there should be a less expensive rod and have wondered for years why there hasn't been. I was one of the first guys to run Eagle rods back in the early 80's and they proved change the market. I can have this motor running in a month and it will make plenty of power I assure you. I will pay shipping or whatever you to get this rolling. If there junk the world will know! If there the real deal I want to be the source in the US and get my slice of the pie! Lol

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
^^ There's opportunity knocking for you Pootrol if this works out its a win for everyone!
And they are asking if you are from hurricane as in the company not a location

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
That's more than a fair deal. If you can afford to produce a hundred sets then you can afford to loan one out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
And Stingpuller ain't bullshitting. He WILL tell us all how it is.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Lol this thread kills me. All the trash talk about anyone that trys these. Then Jeff comes in and puts some skin in the game. Got to give it to the OP he has stuck with it though. If he don't take Jeff up on his offer he is stupid or a fraud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Lol this thread kills me. All the trash talk about anyone that trys these. Then Jeff comes in and puts some skin in the game. Got to give it to the OP he has stuck with it though. If he don't take Jeff up on his offer he is stupid or a fraud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

X2 lol

I would like to see Jeff beat the snout out of these things. If they hold up I'm buying 2 sets:thumb:

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
I feel like saving a $1000-1100 on a set of rods for a motor build when you are spending $10-15,000+ for the complete setup is crazy. Go with known brand that will last and take a beating. If those rods were to fail you will be out a hell of a lot more then $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pootrol

Aug 24, 2015
sorry guys was out diving all yesterday. stingpuller send me a pm lets make this happen im not here to make money or upset people i myself wanted an alternative so i went out and made it happen lets gets these in another engine this will be the last set ill have available until i have aome more finished up

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I am very well known in this forum. I am the "guy" who tells it like it is! Good bad or indifferent. I also own a diesel shop and have worked on retrofits and hot rod builds for years. I just started a new build for a drag week car "with a Duramax" that is mine so if shit hits the fan it on me. I will run the rods and be your huckleberry. I will pay for them after I have run the motor for a few thousand miles. You can have a contract that I will sign before you send anything. I also think that there should be a less expensive rod and have wondered for years why there hasn't been. I was one of the first guys to run Eagle rods back in the early 80's and they proved change the market. I can have this motor running in a month and it will make plenty of power I assure you. I will pay shipping or whatever you to get this rolling. If there junk the world will know! If there the real deal I want to be the source in the US and get my slice of the pie! Lol
He gonna send you a set?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
sorry guys was out diving all yesterday. stingpuller send me a pm lets make this happen im not here to make money or upset people i myself wanted an alternative so i went out and made it happen lets gets these in another engine this will be the last set ill have available until i have aome more finished up
Hopefully the ball gets rolling on these. We are eager to see some results.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk