LMM: New Danville 68MM Stg2R Review

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
The 1054 couples a lot in the low rpm area. Takes way less throttle input to get you moving. I really like mine. With the variable, it loads up quicker and brings the power up quick. I had a 1057 and it didn't couple well in the low rpm for a variable

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Mmk so all that is stopping me right now is getting this new tune loaded into the autocal...f**k software updates:mad: If you are good with efilive please feel free to lend me a hand

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
54, 58... what about the 1056? I know that's a fav of Mark's with these vvt's.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Mmk so all that is stopping me right now is getting this new tune loaded into the autocal...f**k software updates:mad: If you are good with efilive please feel free to lend me a hand

Call who did the tune and find out what bootblock/firmware/software they ran with the V2 it is linked to, they have to match..

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
That's why im on here. Willie doesn't work nights anymore. I can take the computer to work with me but wont do any good if I don't have access to the internet.

Beebe

Sep 1, 2014
Anyone installed one of these Danville 68 mm stage 2 on an LML yet? I'm thinking this will be the ultimate set up across the board. I'm installing my Wehrli CP4 delete (exergy sportsman) here in the coming weeks and hope to build my transmission in the next two months then it's game time for turbo. I was originally thinking twins but this turbos may be my best bet since I don't race or run my truck hard just looking for more power and reliability. I'm just hoping that Kory can dial this turbo in on the LML when the time comes. Thanks guys for all the info.

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
@beebe ... more then likely i will have this on my truck in a couple weeks.. i just got my cp3 10mm kit... talked to Mike L and he said lets do the turbo before the trans.. He wants me to do a few tests first before deciding what stall / coupling setup we should use on my 2015

Beebe

Sep 1, 2014
Sounds like I'm not the only LML owner interested in this set up. Let me know what convertor you end up with. I'm still at least two months out on my transmission, I am trying to get all the supporting mods completed before hand, but man this turbo looks like the perfect balance. Have you spoken with kory about tuning for this turbo yet? Curious if he's tuned one yet.

LBZ-DURAMAX

Jared
Feb 12, 2015
NW Ohio
Mine came in today :D

IMG_4674.JPG

Djreversal

Jul 14, 2011
I spoke with Mark @ Danville and he said kory had all the tables and was good to tune the turbo. So I'm not really too worried.. Him and Mark communicate and stuff so theirs no issues.