New Custom Crossmember for Alli

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:cool2:I remember you talking about this like 8months ago. Glad it is finally coming together. It looks awesome.:cool2:

motohed

dirty payback
Apr 15, 2008
escondido, ca
sexy!

sorry , but a side note, what about xfer case brace for lmm???:D is that coming, or am i ignorant and havent' found it yet??:confused:

stroke250

I May Be Lost...
Jul 1, 2008
Idaho
Trent
Its pure bolt in. This was done right.:D

hey mike are you sure tts doesn't already have this piece, seeing how they are the ones who have developed everything before anyone else????:rofl:
just kidding mike. it is so much better not having that "tool" making comments here.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
:cool2:I remember you talking about this like 8months ago. Glad it is finally coming together. It looks awesome.:cool2:

Dale
When I gave Ron the idea he said he liked it but had a lot of projects to finish before he would seriously look at it. I told him fine, but I would bring it up every time I talked to him so he wouldn't forget. It worked. :D

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I remember Mike talkinig about this a long time ago and 1lowdiesel mentioning this also as he had to change this when going as low as he did:eek:

This is a neccesesity IMO and ofcouse i will order one:D Damn ther isnt a thing that Mike sells that I dont purchase:eek::eek:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mike just start stockpiling stuff in the corner for me and in like febuary when the CDN dollar is a little better you can send it all in one package;):D I still want that new billet thingy and all the rest of those new goodys including the tuning gadget;)

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I remember Mike talkinig about this a long time ago and 1lowdiesel mentioning this also as he had to change this when going as low as he did:eek:

This is a neccesesity IMO and ofcouse i will order one:D Damn ther isnt a thing that Mike sells that I dont purchase:eek::eek:

I stay awake at night thinking of what the hell I can talk Simon into next.:eek: :rofl::D:hug:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Mike just start stockpiling stuff in the corner for me and in like febuary when the CDN dollar is a little better you can send it all in one package;):D I still want that new billet thingy and all the rest of those new goodys including the tuning gadget;)

Better stock one in the corner and a Tcase brace for me as well Mike. Send it all with Simon's stuff. Or maybe we will come down and pick it all up again!!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Better stock one in the corner and a Tcase brace for me as well Mike. Send it all with Simon's stuff. Or maybe we will come down and pick it all up again!!

I feel I can speak for all us guys here. Love to have you guys down here again.:hug:
Oh;
Don't forget the green shit.:eek::D

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
SO im assuming this is the cool looking trick you had up your sleeve that you mentioned in the Billet C2 thread??

Just another thing mike does for our trannies, great to have him, especially during a problem proned tranny build. Thanks again mike. Oh ya 03 allison, vinny from wisconsin. hehe.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
SO im assuming this is the cool looking trick you had up your sleeve that you mentioned in the Billet C2 thread??

Just another thing mike does for our trannies, great to have him, especially during a problem proned tranny build. Thanks again mike. Oh ya 03 allison, vinny from wisconsin. hehe.

Your correct. I really need a life away from transmissions. I could be up in Canada studying with professors Simon and Dale at the Chemical University of Alberta learning the finer points and reason for our existance.
I think the latest book from professor Simon " Build a fast Duramax, race it, then sit back and drink "; with preface by extinguished collieg proffesor Dale, will be on the best sellers list somewhere on this planet for sure. :D:hug:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Your correct. I really need a life away from transmissions. I could be up in Canada studying with professors Simon and Dale at the Chemical University of Alberta learning the finer points and reason for our existance.
I think the latest book from professor Simon " Build a fast Duramax, race it, then sit back and drink "; with preface by extinguished collieg proffesor Dale, will be on the best sellers list somewhere on this planet for sure. :D:hug:

:rofl::rofl:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

Thanks Mike, but I would prefer the term distinguished instead of extinguished-I'm not dead yet!!:rofl::D

I have a couple pictures of Simon in his backyard that would be perfect for the inside of the book as well.:rofl:

But this is OT. As long as you keep building tranny's for some of the fastest Diesel trucks in the world, you will retain guru status and eventually become the legend of the man known as Mike L-The protector of fluffy animals!!