My Luck

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
409 Surface rusts. Get the 304 or don't whine.

My .02

Pretty crappy comment, if I had just bought stainless exhaust and within a couple weeks it was rusting, I would be upset too.

Some of these low post creepers are really starting to annoy me. If you don't have good info to add stfu

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
Pretty crappy comment, if I had just bought stainless exhaust and within a couple weeks it was rusting, I would be upset too.

Some of these low post creepers are really starting to annoy me. If you don't have good info to add stfu

I'm not here much, mostly DF. So? 409 surface rusts. It's not a creeper comment. It's a fact. There are 304 exhausts for these trucks. Or deal with surface rust. Sorry the truth is crappy.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne

Yep. They are all DF trolls just starting crap. As you can see that dont know how to read and dont know what they are looking at. They dont see that seam that runs all the way down that has actual rust on it. Mbrp claims that there seams are sealed but you can see where all the actual rust is. There is light surface rust in patches but I can care less about that. I just know how exhaust thats been on there a year or 2 is to remove and I would rather do it now.

rebpdt

Oct 5, 2011

sad life you must live being that guy acting all forum nazi worrying about post count

most people have better things to do than lurk a forum all day.

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
Yep. They are all DF trolls just starting crap. As you can see that dont know how to read and dont know what they are looking at. They dont see that seam that runs all the way down that has actual rust on it. Mbrp claims that there seams are sealed but you can see where all the actual rust is. There is light surface rust in patches but I can care less about that. I just know how exhaust thats been on there a year or 2 is to remove and I would rather do it now.

:baby: 409 surface rusts. Salt make it happen quick. I though you worked for a diesel place. (Used to :rofl: )

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Here is a pic from a few months ago. 304 does rust some

IMAG0273.jpg

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
sad life you must live being that guy acting all forum nazi worrying about post count

I don't care that much about post count, but it seems like every other comment is some smart ass remark from someone with 10 or less posts. Not just this thread but plenty of others as well. The "dont wine" comment was dumb. He is simply asking if this is normal or not.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I sure do wish my biggest worry was a small amount of surface rust on a seam of my exhaust pipe....

When you take pride in what you have and pay to have nice crap stuff like this will bother you. Im not sure about you but I dont want a rusty ass truck. I bet all of you woud say the same thing if yours looked like this in 3 weeks.

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
I don't care that much about post count, but it seems like every other comment is some smart ass remark from someone with 10 or less posts. Not just this thread but plenty of others as well. The "dont wine" comment was dumb. He is simply asking if this is normal or not.

So? My post count on DF is a lot more than your count here. So this makes me some D'Max god or something? I've seen retarded assholes with 7 and 8k posts.
Post counting..... My E-Peen's bigger.. :roflmao:

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
When you take pride in what you have and pay to have nice crap stuff like this will bother you. Im not sure about you but I dont want a rusty ass truck. I bet all of you woud say the same thing if yours looked like this in 3 weeks.

Said pride got you those Husker promotions?
:hug:

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
I do take pride in my truck, ask anyone who knows me :roflmao:

Post back up when it rusts all the way through. Really don't think you have anything to worry about, if you don't want to look at it then paint it. You live where they salt stuff, bound to happen on 409 sadly.

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
Fired? Who said fired?

If you take pride in your truck, buy 304 and don't worry about having to whine about light surface rust.

Or buy Husker's aluminized kit. I hear it's really good......

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
Yes, some 304 SS will surface rust too. Depends on the quality of the steel.

But 409 has a good bit of Iron in it. It will surface rust if left bare, guaranteed.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

Harbin is a respected memeber here the same cant be said for you :hello:

So? My post count on DF is a lot more than your count here. So this makes me some D'Max god or something? I've seen retarded assholes with 7 and 8k posts.
Post counting..... My E-Peen's bigger.. :roflmao:
Df is all about disrespect and DD is all about respect,Either get some and stay.....or GTFO:thumb:

06CCDMAX

More power
Dec 22, 2011
Df is all about disrespect and DD is all about respect,Either get some and stay.....or GTFO:thumb:

Some respectful and some disrespectful people on DF. Same as here. Plenty of Noobs on both too... I'm letting the personal stuff go, but my 409 vs 304... Good vs. inexpensive comments were valid. No, I'm not a sugar coat it type of person, but I'm not a talk-behind-your-back type either. People know how I feel, I think more should be like that. :thumb:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Some respectful and some disrespectful people on DF. Same as here. Plenty of Noobs on both too... I'm letting the personal stuff go, but my 409 vs 304... Good vs. inexpensive comments were valid. No, I'm not a sugar coat it type of person, but I'm not a talk-behind-your-back type either. People know how I feel, I think more should be like that. :thumb:

None of your comments where valid. Your hear to start crap. I did not ask about 304 vs 409 or surface rust. I put that it upsets a guy when he pays 600 bucks for an exhaust kit and it rust down the seam when Mbrp claims it dont casue there seems are sealed. Then you trolls see the chance to bash. You guys need to quit hanging out with that Will idiot.