My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I got to check out your truck closer next time we get together Russ II have missed out I am really digging on it :thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
I got to check out your truck closer next time we get together Russ II have missed out I am really digging on it :thumb:

Thanks bud. The outside is Pretty much done as far as looks go. Got to get some tint for the front Windows. I sure hope I get a decent bounus in December so I can Get that super stocker from Russell. Then I be like what now! Lol. Gearjammin

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I still have my stocker if you want to send it off to him. For you all I ask is a core. :hug:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Haven't had any chance to compare yet. Having new powersteering lines made, so hopefully I will be able to get it buttoned up this weekend and see.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Haven't made it back to fife in time. Been work later hours and southbound traffic sucks. Maybe tomorrow.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well made to western fluid and they don't do power steering lines Thanks for the tip Grant. Lol. So I went to Williams oil and filter to there line shop and they will be done tomorrow and I will install them this weekend.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Sorry Russ I use to deal with Western Fluid all the time when I worked at Hydraulic Installation and Repair. I guess the difference is back in the day I would have just bought fittings and hose and then done the work in our shop. I know they use to stock various lengths of stainless tubing with the crimp fitting at one end to attach to hose then you bend, cut and flair the tubing to your needs.
That way you could copy the factory line but with stainless tubing and hydraulic hose.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
No biggie Grant, Williams is doing it. Should have them tomorrow I will post some pics when I get them. Hope they turn out good.:thumb:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well I made it home from work in time to pick up my new power steering lines. Kept my original hard lines, but when with new hydraulic lines and fittings. Turned out good. I will be installing this weekend and testing out the new brake booster to see if there is any difference.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Glad it worked out :hug: I sure would hate to catch hell for this like I did for your video:angel: just kidding Russ they look good :thumb: