My Country Boy Limo. 06 LBZ

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
I finally got my truck back from a loan to my wife, so hopefully I'll be posting pics up of my limo on here soon. Have a page full of mods waiting to get done at this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

66lilly

Jun 7, 2014
Colorado
Do the wheel 'sprockets' face the same way on both sides of the vehicle? Or do they face direction on one side of the truck and the other direction on the other side of the truck? If that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
Do the wheel 'sprockets' face the same way on both sides of the vehicle? Or do they face direction on one side of the truck and the other direction on the other side of the truck? If that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Non directional as far as I know.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I love how me and other guys get hounded and get tons of hate for 12 wides but you don't :roflmao: gorgeous truck

We are equal opportunity Diesel guys. Therefore we have to have all types of diesel enthusiasts. We have just reached the quota for diesel ricers so we are now allowed to give the rest that try and join the site that shit we wish we could give them all.

JK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
lol I was just kidding with y'all. I'm just here to make my truck better and help others however I can along the way.

I'm here to derail everything and discuss everything off topic, ADHD helps play a huge roll in that department haha.

I can't tell you how to make your truck run better, but I can show you what not to do.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I can't tell you how to make your truck run better, but I can show you what not to do.

Sometimes that's more important then the other.

As for the ADHD. That why my truck is shiny. Every time I try and do something constructive I go " Oh shiny, make shinier."

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Sometimes that's more important then the other.

As for the ADHD. That why my truck is shiny. Every time I try and do something constructive I go " Oh shiny, make shinier."

I used to, now I have a list a mile long and don't know where to start or how to finish. ****ing drives me insane!!!!