Monster of Energy Supercross Round 1

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
No like RV? Whats your reason?

I personally haven't had a problem with him. I have a close friend that runs the outdoor series and he has endless stories regarding poto's personal attitude. The doode has always been pushed his whole life by his father to win win win win win though so that I'm sure has something to do with his attitude. Don't get me wrong I have mucho respect for him as I racer. He's very dedicated to his profession.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Well 20 machines left this morning for Chase Field for Supercross in 3 weeks here in AZ. Our rental department got 100 tickets for free for renting the equipment. :woott:

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
That was some good racing. I'm am so ticked about what happened to tomac though! Both PA boys put on a show for arenacross also McDade and Roman winning the mains.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Wiemer hit Tomac when he tripled into a turn while Tomac only doubled. In the heat. Both went down. Tomac pinched a nerve they said in his shoulder and his arm was numb.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I could not believe Stewart crashed.

Wait. Never mind. I was wondering where he was picking up time. Now we know.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wiemer hit Tomac when he tripled into a turn while Tomac only doubled. In the heat. Both went down. Tomac pinched a nerve they said in his shoulder and his arm was numb.

I say Tomac jumped in front of Weimer... The entire 450 Field was tripling into that corner. Gotta hold your line, especially when you have most of the field behind you. It is just a racing incident but I would place a little more blame on Eli.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I could not believe Stewart crashed.

Wait. Never mind. I was wondering where he was picking up time. Now we know.

I have always been a Stewart fan but Dam it's painful watching one of the best to ever race, not be able to put it together for a whole main...

Muff

Just Learning
Oct 7, 2013
Butler, Pa
I say Tomac jumped in front of Weimer... The entire 450 Field was tripling into that corner. Gotta hold your line, especially when you have most of the field behind you. It is just a racing incident but I would place a little more blame on Eli.

I agree tomac didnt hold his line, which is a must when everybody is that close of the start. Still super pissed he wadded up. I really thought stew was gonna pull it out, but of course he crashes what else is new.

Poto is gunna win Phoenix tomorrow night ... My work got me some tickets :thumb:

Screw poto! and your a lucky bastard

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I agree tomac didnt hold his line, which is a must when everybody is that close of the start. Still super pissed he wadded up. I really thought stew was gonna pull it out, but of course he crashes what else is new.

Screw poto! and your a lucky bastard

RV showed some maturity when he didn't wad it up 3 or 4 times after his f-up... Plus he historically doesn't hit his stride until round 4 or 5. I think he is going to be tough to beat.

Super pumped to see Chad Reed running a good pace and getting on the podium.

Should be a great year I hope all of them stay healthy,makes for better racing when they trade wins very week.