Monster of Energy Supercross Round 1

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
Malcom is like his big bro and chokes under pressure. I can't say who will win in any class because all these guys are so freakin talented. I hate RV though... Has zero personality.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Reeeeeedddddddd Buuuuuuuuudddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! RC is the baddest dude to swing a leg period! Watching all of them from home except Indy! RV is close to RC's talent level and I think if he keeps it up all year he'll be the dude. Dungey is good but nowhere the talent of RV. I watched RV 2007 red bud rail the big bowl corner on the back fender just before scantly making laroccos leap tapped out all the bike had front wheel straight up and brake tapped it just over the peak of the landing. It was nasty! That same year I watched RC ride the race of champions and lay it completely flat on his 05 rm-250 supercross bike over laroccos leap. Last guy I've seen pull a flatty over the leap on a stroker. Bubba is gonna crash and may win a couple of mains but he chokes too much! Chad Reed is a bad dude also. Watch out for JG33 that dude can surprise you!

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I predict that without injuries RV2 will win the championship with Dungey in 2nd, Reed 3rd, and Barcia and Stewart will round out the top 5.
edit: I'd love to see Josh Grant do well it just seems like his luck isn't so hot.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Barcia has it no problems

Rookie Year? Against the Ryan's, Stewart & Reed??? No way, he will win a race or 2 maybe more but there is noway he wins the championship, if the others are healthy... Don't get me wrong, I like Barcia and his style but I think it will take him a few years to pull off a champinoship with the competition he has on the big bikes. Besides I have heard from some of the vets that he better cool the rough riding or he may get parked...:D I like it when gets rough, reminds of the good old days with Hannah, Bailey & Johsnon.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
x2! Liked the last lap leader change, Canard knew he F'd up..:eek:

Where was Stewart?? 30 something seconds behind Millsaps...

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
Shocker fo sho!. Im all for it .. Tired of the same ole rigamor'oh

Last edited:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
How about Pastrana calling it before the race even started...:thumb: I was blown away, never would have thought it would go down like that. Should be a fun year. I hope Stewart's knee isn't to bad, & Villopoto got up limping to...

02duramax

Nov 9, 2008
Yreka Ca
Gonna be exciting to see what Phoenix race has to offer, i watched JS7 after race interview and think he might just have a chance this year. Seemed to know his limits and when he can push it. I am just glad he didnt wreck all out. I am happy for millsaps on his win. Can't Wait

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
A2 was more of what i expected out of RV in rounds 1 & 2. Hopefully with more to come! He will hard to match by any of the riders, especially now that Stewart is hurt.