Monster of Energy Supercross Round 1

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
4 or 5 guys can win the 450 title.... I hope they can stay healthy and keep it close all season.

Where the Heck did Jason Anderson come from:D Pretty cool he having so much success:thumb:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
This guy would have won if his car didnt break down on the way to the race...

Hahahaha

Lol, I bet he didn't even use a ramp:spit:

This reminds me of national lampoon's movies and the "Grizwalds" they always drove in a wood paneled station wagon, I think my favorite is still the christmas vacation :D but they're all funny

I haven't seen one in 15-20 years :roflmao:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Hahahaha

Lol, I bet he didn't even use a ramp:spit:

This reminds me of national lampoon's movies and the "Grizwalds" they always drove in a wood paneled station wagon, I think my favorite is still the christmas vacation :D but they're all funny

I haven't seen one in 15-20 years :roflmao:

I hope you guys are just poking fun at his method of hauling that bike:D Cause it looks like it has a very large street bike engine in it... Not sure I have the balls to pull the trigger...:rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
RV is in the drivers seat now... Can Someone please launch Mike Alessi into the cheap seats for good... I would never wish ill on any rider but damn that guy pisses me off.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
RV is in the drivers seat now... Can Someone please launch Mike Alessi into the cheap seats for good... I would never wish ill on any rider but damn that guy pisses me off.

I feel the same way about Barcia. Was good to see Malcom push him last night. :D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I feel the same way about Barcia. Was good to see Malcom push him last night. :D

Ya, not Bam Bam fan either... I thought it was a pretty cheap shot Barcia pulled on Malcom at Daytona... Way too take two good running honda's out of the race that Honda sponsered:thumb:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Supercross is awesome this year, so many competitors

I agree. Even though Villopoto has stretched out his points lead, it is still fun to watch every week because there are a hand full of guys that could win if the cards fall in their favor.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012

Ya, not Bam Bam fan either... I thought it was a pretty cheap shot Barcia pulled on Malcom at Daytona... Way too take two good running honda's out of the race that Honda sponsered:thumb:
I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on this one. It was cool to see how well Malcom was riding the 450 compared to the 250 but Barcia clearly got to the corner first and had the line. Barcia aka Bam bam is known to ride very aggressive and I agree sometimes not necessary but this pass on Malcom was very mild compared to some of the stuff he usually does. I believe Malcom should have recognized Barcia had the line and checked up but due to lack of experience or shear determination he ran right into the side of Barcia and took out a factory rider that was actually racing for points. To top it all off he got hot headed and shoved Barcia like a little punk. I was very disappointed to see that. He had done this earlier in the season in the lights class and was warned. This time he got fined. I'm not a big Barcia fan but I'm going to take his side on this one.
Other than that, the rest of the season has been super exciting. I was happy to see a few rookies like Roczen ride really well, Stewart looks like his old self in a few races ( nobody can touch him when he is in the zone), and my favorite rider Trey Canard is finally back on his bike and riding very good. VP always rides awesome and it looks like he has this season in bag.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'm going to have to disagree with you guys on this one. It was cool to see how well Malcom was riding the 450 compared to the 250 but Barcia clearly got to the corner first and had the line. Barcia aka Bam bam is known to ride very aggressive and I agree sometimes not necessary but this pass on Malcom was very mild compared to some of the stuff he usually does. I believe Malcom should have recognized Barcia had the line and checked up but due to lack of experience or shear determination he ran right into the side of Barcia and took out a factory rider that was actually racing for points. To top it all off he got hot headed and shoved Barcia like a little punk. I was very disappointed to see that. He had done this earlier in the season in the lights class and was warned. This time he got fined. I'm not a big Barcia fan but I'm going to take his side on this one.
Other than that, the rest of the season has been super exciting. I was happy to see a few rookies like Roczen ride really well, Stewart looks like his old self in a few races ( nobody can touch him when he is in the zone), and my favorite rider Trey Canard is finally back on his bike and riding very good. VP always rides awesome and it looks like he has this season in bag.

We must have watched a different race then, because Barcia clearly cut under Malcolm... If Barcia had the line then only Malcolm would have gone down from Justin taking his front end out. That's way I see it anyway. I raced for a long time and that was a take out move plane and simple, I could see it coming halfway down the whoops, just by the line Barcia took. What I didn't like was the fact that a Honda Factory rider lost his cool and in an effort to pass a Rookie Lights rider took both Hondas out at a Honda sponsored race. Should Malcolm have handled it better? Absolutely, did I like his passion Hell yes.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
We must have watched a different race then, because Barcia clearly cut under Malcolm... If Barcia had the line then only Malcolm would have gone down from Justin taking his front end out. That's way I see it anyway. I raced for a long time and that was a take out move plane and simple, I could see it coming halfway down the whoops, just by the line Barcia took. What I didn't like was the fact that a Honda Factory rider lost his cool and in an effort to pass a Rookie Lights rider took both Hondas out at a Honda sponsored race. Should Malcolm have handled it better? Absolutely, did I like his passion Hell yes.
Yeah I guess people see it differently. I thought the same thing you did at first but after watching the reply several times I think Barcia had the pass in the bag. It could have been clean if both riders made better decisions but they didn't and both went down. Maybe I didn't think it was an aggressive pass because I'm used to Barcia not only cutting to the inside but making a point afterwards to take them high just to be a jerk. He did neither this time in my opinion. You don't see the Bam bam come out as much anymore. I wouldn't call that passion. More like immaturity but that's just my opinion. I see a lot of talent in Malcom especially on a 450. If he can keep a cool head I think he will do really well in the 450 class. As good as his brother? Probably not but time will tell.

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
I think Barcia and Dungey need to train together. Barcia is to aggressive but Dungey is way way to polite.

Serious. Whenever Dungey gets a wild hair up his butt and makes a few aggressive passes, he does really well. I think Dungey is so smart of a rider that it ends up hurting him.... If that makes any sense.

I think Barcia is a blonde. He seems so oblivious to the things going on around him. Did you guys see how he scrubbed right into Rockzen earlier in the season? He's a meat head.

...and I really don't like Villapoto. I keep hoping he'll crash out, but he's got this thing in the bag once again.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I agree 100%. Dungey is one of my favorite riders cause of his laid back style. In St Louis Barcia was doing that a lot to other riders. Especially in the first heat.