Mishimoto Intercoolers

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
The lbz ic pushes forward rather then back have to break the factory ac condenser supports off that is one thick unit ;)

Id rather do that than have the whole fan shroud pushed back like the CG&J intercoolers do.

I installed a Mishimotor on a friends truck and I was very impressed with it. Like I said, I loved how it moved out "forward" instead of backward. My CG&J pushed backward into the fan, so now its almost impossible to get the fan off, and theres an ugly gap between my fan shroud and core support...oh well.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
The lbz ic pushes forward rather then back have to break the factory ac condenser supports off that is one thick unit ;)

Id rather do that than have the whole fan shroud pushed back like the CG&J intercoolers do.

I installed a Mishimotor on a friends truck and I was very impressed with it. Like I said, I loved how it moved out "forward" instead of backward. My CG&J pushed backward into the fan, so now its almost impossible to get the fan off, and theres an ugly gap between my fan shroud and core support...oh well.

Thanks guys for the input, I have been looking for this install info if mine goes south, Mishimoto it is now and the radiator when the time comes for replacement.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7, what was required to reattach the AC condenser coil mount?

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
They send brackets that bolt to the trans cooler support/ hood latch Support bracket whatever that thing is called :roflmao: that holds it up my complaint is that it basically touches the ac condenser but has had no I'll affects that the customer has seen he tows all day every day and has a high wind drag trailer says egts are much easier to control and cool off much faster then before with the stock ic he's looking to ditch the vvt next so he can have better egts

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Couple things come to mind when replacing the intercooler or radiator is the lower bushings that support the intercooler. Considering the age of these trucks no a bad idea.

x MadMAX DIESEL, picture of the bag-o-parts sent with the what you purchased, BTW did you purchase the both or just an intercooler?

Picture of the LMM/LBZ assembly

Part number 19130017

Number 10 below

061110TC03-965.JPG

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Couple things come to mind when replacing the intercooler or radiator is the lower bushings that support the intercooler. Considering the age of these trucks no a bad idea.

x MadMAX DIESEL, picture of the bag-o-parts sent with the what you purchased, BTW did you purchase the both or just an intercooler?

Picture of the LMM/LBZ assembly

Part number 19130017

Number 10 below

061110TC03-965.JPG

Are you asking for a pic? I can text you some pics when I get home tomorrow. Tapatalk won't let me upload anymore. Reckon I gotta update to iOS 7, but I'm skeered haha so if you want pics ill have to text them to someone.

I don't care about that grommet for my app it's just a pull truck but that's good info I could see them wearing out