lowered truck pics

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Haha I will, it's been put on the back burner for a bit. Not sure how up to date his thread is but frame and suspension are basically done but that's about it.

wallywheels

Savage
Apr 23, 2011
is that plasti dip? ifso how many gallons you use?

Yes it is Plastidip, I used 4 gallons I am going to go with a different color in the spring as it's only $150.00 to change color. I plan on getting it painted eventually this is to hold me over till I am ready and know what color I want.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
So you gonna make a few sets and sell them? Im interested..

I won't know until the beginning of February if a can get any made. My car has been in the shop the whole time I've been in Houston (and still is) Plus my guy in Austin has been sick, so I'm going to have to find time once the semester starts to run to Austin with the templates and try to get a few sets made. In the meantime I will try and get a price on them.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
How do these trucks tow with 3" shackles in the back? I've got a 3500SRW I want to bring back to earth but don't want to lose the ability to have a useable truck

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
How do these trucks tow with 3" shackles in the back? I've got a 3500SRW I want to bring back to earth but don't want to lose the ability to have a useable truck

i didn't notice any difference in towing ability at all when i did my 3" shackles(before i went overboard on lowering)

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I won't know until the beginning of February if a can get any made. My car has been in the shop the whole time I've been in Houston (and still is) Plus my guy in Austin has been sick, so I'm going to have to find time once the semester starts to run to Austin with the templates and try to get a few sets made. In the meantime I will try and get a price on them.

if you do make a couple sets count me in also buddy :hug:

extrem09lmm

Oct 4, 2011
Stuart, Florida
New to posting on here so hopefully I get this right. Heres mine without the overload and 3" shackles going on in about a week. Going to have the whole front end modified to fit the 305/55s with a -24 offset with level CV's

Attachments

• IMG_5567.jpg
    IMG_5567.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5566.jpg
    IMG_5566.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 136